Merchant with lien
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Merchant with lien

Which company provides the best deals for merchants with open tax liens? I need to fund asap. Let me know.

We can work with open liens as long as there is some short of resolution in place. Contact me to go over options.

Thanks!
    Greg Baker
    VP / Partner Relations
    Capital Alliance Corporation
    (408) 636-1555 I Direct
    (888) 653-1181 I Fax
    gbaker@capitalalliance.com
    www.capitalalliance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Merchant with lien

YSC funds deals with tax liens

800-955-2411

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

If they have a payment plan I can work it email me allen@mcamerchant.com
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

the issue with Tax Liens is that if ther eis NO OFFICIAL payment plan in place (as in documents from IRS stating as such), then the IRS can at anytime, swoop in and levy the account. Any and all lenders and other automated creditors are SOL. IRS trumps everyone.

However, if there is an official payment plan in place, then they cannot and will not attack the bank account.

So anyone out there funding a deal with an open tax lien is just foolish and daring. Not to mention, the IRS could turn around and go after the funder for the money (you are buying receivables and revenue that belong to them...so pay up!)

Are you a tax lien attorney.

It seems to me that we need an expert in this industry to re-affirm that once you sign that document of Offer in Compromise-the IRS can NOT do anything but consider the offer. The merchant is protected until the process has run its course. Even if denied the IRS must counter offer. This all takes time.

Where are the risk assessors around here?

Oh and by the way a personal lien is treated as a business lien by underwriters. WHY IS THAT?

Everyone needs to know the difference between a Tax payment plan and an Offer in Compromise. Apparently few really do and even fewer know how to properly evaluate the risk- IF ANY.

Merchant with lien

How much is the tax Lein?

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bostriba View Post
    Are you a tax lien attorney.

It seems to me that we need an expert in this industry to re-affirm that once you sign that document of Offer in Compromise-the IRS can NOT do anything but consider the offer. The merchant is protected until the process has run its course. Even if denied the IRS must counter offer. This all takes time.

Oh and by the way a personal lien is treated as a business lien by underwriters. WHY IS THAT?

Everyone needs to know the difference between a Tax payment plan and an Offer in Compromise. Apparently few really do and even fewer know how to properly evaluate the risk- IF ANY.
    Doesn't matter what YOU (or the merchant sign), it matters WHAT THE IRS SENDS YOU in return. n Until you get that signed document back form the IRS, you are fair game

And YES, that info DOES come from a Tax Attorney

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

Present.

It seems to me that we need an expert in this industry to re-affirm that once you sign that document of Offer in Compromise-the IRS can NOT do anything but consider the offer.
    You are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Doesn't matter what YOU (or the merchant sign), it matters WHAT THE IRS SENDS YOU in return. Until you get that signed document back form the IRS, you are fair game
    Chambo is right.

And I'll point out that for someone barging in here throwing stones and telling people they don't know how to properly evaluate risk, you seem pretty ignorant of this particular topic. It only raises questions as to what other topics you purport yourself to be effective at evaluating within a risk management framework of which you actually know little about. I hope your employer and/or investors don't read this board.

Merchant with lien

I didn't barge in here- I started the thread. Your the party crashers- not me. I just googled 'offer in compromise'. Look to see the protection it offers. Yes I stand by statement. Now go back to your declines.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

You can stand by your statement, but that doesn't make it anymore correct. Good luck, guy.