knight funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

knight funding

Just curious if anyone's still funding with knight

they only pay 6 points now but some good approvals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

what made them drop to 6 max? that seems very low

They dropped due to COVID and have yet to go back up. If you're funding frequently with them they will go up higher on comp from what I understand but to the broker that occasionally funds with them it's going to be 6
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

just found out that they have two options

1. 6 points and get paid on renewals

2. 20 points (15 up front 5 when deal is paid in full) but you don't get paid on renewals

Which option would you choose?

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

I think the math forces you to go for the twenty points. Even if the deal renews twice, you’re still making less, and you have to deal with competition, the merchant turned off by cash advance, or going out of business.

95% of 15 = 14.3 points + 4.5 points + 0 renewals = 18.8 points, or $9,400 profit on a 50k deal.

95% of 6 = 5.7 points + .40 first renewal (3.6 points) + .20 second renewal (1.2 points) = 10.5 points, or $5,250 profit on a 50k deal.

For many Isos, that renewal ratio is no where near that high. This is over the course of multiple deals of course.

This is what I would advise to my www.dumbleads.com clients (at least the ones who have been teaching me math).

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Personally, i chose the 20 points, then stack it up heavily, so they can’t even renew if they want to

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly funder View Post
    just found out that they have two options

1. 6 points and get paid on renewals

2. 20 points (15 up front 5 when deal is paid in full) but you don't get paid on renewals

Which option would you choose?
    I'd chose to fund it elsewhere, since everyone else will pay up to 15pts on the first deal and full comp on the renewals...
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

I pay 15 points on new and renewal. If you ain't treating your brokers right, you're a **** funder. With that being said, brokers need to stand up and do right by their loyal funders as well.

Will always go for the 15 up front & 5 when paid in full knowing I will be moving the file in the future. Last thing you need is taking 6 points & the merchant ends up stacking away

Senior Member Reputation points: 41670

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    Personally, i chose the 20 points, then stack it up heavily, so they can’t even renew if they want to
    And here is the reason why I dont try to sign up brokers from DF. Sign an ISO agreement, get paid commission then broker stacks their own deal and put the funder at risk. What a good relationship you must have with your funders

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    And here is the reason why I dont try to sign up brokers from DF. Sign an ISO agreement, get paid commission then broker stacks their own deal and put the funder at risk. What a good relationship you must have with your funders
    Example:

Broker: Hey man, I got this guy who stacked his company with 6 MCAs on top of his bank LOC and he's struggling. Anything you can you for him and how much do I get paid?
    Me: It looks like there is enough availability in the AR where we can clean everything up and provide extra liquidity with a revolving facility. Yes-we pay brokers.....
    Broker: How long would it take to close? Can I stack you when we are closed?

Me: Hangs up.....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 45315 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Or they can just pay 10-15 points like a normal funder and not be weird assholes saying the ISO cant keep working with a client they never would have known existed without said ISO, I view any funder with animosity when they think they can dictate what I do with MY clients that I brought to them

Knight thinks they're slick with their agenda or something when they're obviously pulling greaseball tactics and have been since COVID and their SBA bull****, and barely behind the scenes

I dont blame the ISO for stacking, they're begging for it
    Last edited by SendDocsPlox; 12-30-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

you should follow that davron kid on LinkedIn , constantly post how he will stack any deal he funds

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    you should follow that davron kid on LinkedIn , constantly post how he will stack any deal he funds
    Michael, you mean this?
    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/davro...404733952-tHzg

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    But don't worry! He's got a backup plan, and that's great advise of all of his merchants.
    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/davro...992168960-cVCv

And just listen to him. He's got the BEST relationships with his funders! He'll "yell" at the underwriters to get the deal done.

Quote Originally Posted by SendDocsPlox View Post
    Or they can just pay 10-15 points like a normal funder and not be weird assholes saying the ISO cant keep working with a client they never would have known existed without said ISO, I view any funder with animosity when they think they can dictate what I do with MY clients that I brought to them

Knight thinks they're slick with their agenda or something when they're obviously pulling greaseball tactics and have been since COVID and their SBA bull****, and barely behind the scenes

I dont blame the ISO for stacking, they're begging for it
    Knight is giving YOU the choice if the 6 points or 20 points thing is true. If YOU as the broker decide you want the 20 points then you lose your renewals (if the deal renews). You made that choice, not like Knight or any funder put your feet to the fire and told you which option to pick. If You decide to forgo renewals then you pull some scum BS then that makes you an awful broker. If you dont like option 1 or 2, then dont fund with them, its as simple as that.

But don't worry! He's got a backup plan, and that's great advise of all of his merchants.
    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/davro...992168960-cVCv
    oh the dumb guy in miami from DeBanked who has his dad work with him too. I'd love him to yell at me over a deal and tell me whats up and then i would present the real facts to him about the file on why i could or could not do something. Id make him look pretty dumb, guarantee

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Is this the same kid that made the YouTube videos trying to sell the blueprint to becoming an ISO, explaining how he was the greatest closer alive from his mothers basement?
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

I guarantee I’ve closed more deals from Mom’s basement than he has.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

I send it from a different company, they’ll never know.. haha

Love Them