Best CRM
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Best CRM

What CRM do you guys use as funders or brokers? Would you recommend them? Have you had any data issues?

Senior Member Reputation points: 226388

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...69-CRM-Portals

This has been discussed oodles of times, search for others.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

Quote Originally Posted by Ifunddaily View Post
    What CRM do you guys use as funders or brokers? Would you recommend them? Have you had any data issues?
    big difference between funder and brokers , have yet to find a system that works best for both

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    big difference between funder and brokers , have yet to find a system that works best for both
    I'm not bias or anything but Centrex Software does a very nice job on CRM tech for both brokers and funders. We even released some awesome new tech at Broker Fair in New York a few weeks back. On top of that, our esign tech just got a nice upgrade as of this morning.

https://debanked.com/2021/12/centrex...ker-fair-2021/

Check us out if you would like to learn more.

www.centrexsoftware.com

Trey
    (888)622-5810
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com

We've used Centrex for a while now as an ISO/Broker and it's always been great. We use Bluerock as our dialer so it integrates with Centrex for our entire phone system so all calls are recorded and saved to the contact record and notated in the system each time an inbound or outbound call is made to the contact. We also started funding micro deals internally and are starting to utilize the "Funder" features of Centrex and the system seems pretty limitless. Its a bit complicated when you get started, there is a lot of customization required to get it operating the way you want it to. But once its up and running its difficult to think of operating without it in my opinion. The system rarely encounters maintenance issues or outages/downages but Bluerock is another story. The only thing I would change is that Centrex integrate with more phone service providers because they are limited to a small group. But if you plan on running your phone system independent from your CRM this is a non issue.
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ifunddaily View Post
    Hi Ifunddaily,

I’m with Fundingo. We are a Salesforce-based solution for origination, underwriting, and servicing.

We work with both brokers and funders.

Some of the functionalities we provide include:
    1. Online application workflows
    2. Streamlined deal submission to funders directly from Salesforce (via email/API)
    3. Stip/verification management
    4. Integrations to e-signature solutions like DocuSign
    5. Integrations to underwriting solutions like credit pulls, DecisionLogic, and LexisNexis’ solutions.
    6. Payment/disbursement management

Our solutions tend to be a mixture of prebuilt components and customization specific to each client - so anything you want, we can explore implementing.

Check us out: fundingo.com

chris.conner@fundingo.com
    (818) 574-8042