Information needed
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Information needed

Before moving forward to processing the merchant for the SMA Loan/MCA. Rather it's a small business loan or a MCA what are some information you ask and items/documents to get from the Merchant in order to get some clear numbers?

Just want to make sure when shopping or sending a file to one of yall companies. I get the necessary information just for numbers.

Cheers,

Ask for the following info. This will give you a snapshot of the business you are dealing with

-Last completed tax return
    -Last 6 months of bank statements
    -Last 4 months of merchant processing statements

Happy Hunting!
    Greg Baker
    VP / Partner Relations
    Capital Alliance Corporation
    (408) 636-1555 I Direct
    (888) 653-1181 I Fax
    gbaker@capitalalliance.com
    www.capitalalliance.com

Member Reputation points: 1358

I generally base it off the past four months of:
    A) Bank Statements
    B) Credit Card Process Statements
    C) An application which is mainly used to disclose outstanding financing/tax issues.
    Casey Ignizio - Lead Underwriter
    Vox Funding

Information needed

What if no credit card statement.
    If they were a medical, chiropractors, dental and even small construction projects that receive funding by other means such as – cash, checks & insurance payments. Then what I do or even if they want a traditional loan? (That's 2 questions?)

As long as the revenue is going through their business bank account then their isn't an issue. Merchant processing statements are required for ACH loans especially when the business doesn't accept them.

Showing the benefits of a working capital loan is not difficult. Feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to give you some options on overcoming objections regarding working capital.
    Greg Baker
    VP / Partner Relations
    Capital Alliance Corporation
    (408) 636-1555 I Direct
    (888) 653-1181 I Fax
    gbaker@capitalalliance.com
    www.capitalalliance.com

Member Reputation points: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by mrmcfadden View Post
    If they were a medical, chiropractors, dental and even small construction projects that receive funding by other means such as – cash, checks & insurance payments. Then what I do or even if they want a traditional loan? (That's 2 questions?)
    Bank Statements should be sufficient. In my opinion, it is easier to gauge the financial situation of the medical industry vs construction in terms of stability, but as long as the bank statements reflect an incoming cash flow, I see no problem.
    Casey Ignizio - Lead Underwriter
    Vox Funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Go work for someone that provides training. Or work with your account manager to learn what documents you need for their programs.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

If they are looking for a traditional funding option: three years of corporate tax returns, one year personal tax return for each owner, interim financials (P&L and balance sheet), a debt summary worksheet, and the addresses of any properties they are willing to pledge. That will allow you to take the deal to almost any bank, however to get paid from many of them you will need a commercial loan broker's license.

If they want working capital or can't qualify for traditional financing, request 6 months of banks and an app. Try submitting to On Deck and CAN Capital, they are great places with a fairly simple process.

If you get frustrated or you're unable to close a deal, please send it to Zach@CoreBusinessLoans.com for a commission split.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Before moving forward to processing the merchant for the SMA Loan/MCA. Rather it's a small business loan or a MCA what are some information you ask and items/documents to get from the Merchant in order to get some clear numbers?

Just want to make sure when shopping or sending a file to one of yall companies. I get the necessary information just for numbers.

Cheers,
    Usually just some general numbers scribbled in crayon on a bar napkin will pass underwriting.

Mister McFadden are you for real or just here to entertain?

Member Reputation points: 723 CHAMP3's Avatar

MR. Mcfadden
    I do have a question. Do you work for an ISO? I ask because it is strange to me that these types of questions are asked daily.. I would hope the ISO or company you are working with could provide training for you

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

If he is indeed real, and the being a broker thing doesn't work out for him, perhaps Sean can hire him to drive the Hot UCC Leads and Tacos truck.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2019 Lenders.Marketing's Avatar

Sean's Taco Truck doesn't have any openings.

We've have an opening for ours. We have the Hot UCC Leads figured out but we need an expert Taco guy and Sean's wants too many points to jump ship.
    3110 Main Street
    Building C
    Santa Monica, CA 90405

info@lendersmarketing.com
    www.lendersmarketing.com

Direct (805) 765-6459
    Toll-Free (888) 988-2867
    Fax Number (818) 925-9686

We connect Lenders with their future clients

Check out how our Business Loan Triggers work:
    http://www.lendersmarketing.com/busi...-triggers.html

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by CHAMP3 View Post
    MR. Mcfadden
    I do have a question. Do you work for an ISO? I ask because it is strange to me that these types of questions are asked daily.. I would hope the ISO or company you are working with could provide training for you
    And if they do not- What are you looking to achieve?

Information needed

Typically 4 months bank statements, 4 months processing statements, along with the application. If no credit cards, then I would get 6 months bank statements and the application.