http://dailyfunder.com/content.php/181-Business-and-Baseball-Fantasies
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

http://dailyfunder.com/content.php/181-Business-and-Baseball-Fantasies

Andy-great writing..you make a few really important points...the most important point you made though is the point regarding relationships with isos and performance of deals...I could not agree more with you on this point!!

I can only speak for my expierience but as someone who has done tens of millions of dollars in business with Andy and Strategic. What you see is what you get with Andy, the company he has built speaks for itself and the people he surrounds himself with are all true professionals.

Yellowstone is looking forward to growing with you and Strategic for many years to come!

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    Andy-great writing..you make a few really important points...the most important point you made though is the point regarding relationships with isos and performance of deals...I could not agree more with you on this point!!

I can only speak for my expierience but as someone who has done tens of millions of dollars in business with Andy and Strategic. What you see is what you get with Andy, the company he has built speaks for itself and the people he surrounds himself with are all true professionals.

Yellowstone is looking forward to growing with you and Strategic for many years to come!
    Issac, and I agree with you. We have worked with Andy and the SFS team for some time. Participation was a large part, where in some cases they were the lead, and many where YS was and mostly where we were the lead in the syndicate.

Great people. and look forward to Andy's participation in the CEO Corner. It's a tremendous value to the DF community to have Jeremy, Steve & Andy guide us in this MCA path with what they foresee as this industry evolves.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Well Said sir!!