Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
My LLC is not registered in NY. I can have a legal business address while registered in a different state.

**Very True - which we are also - also a Registration may be outside the USA
Genie Product - Genie Gateway is a unique product to market-sell - requires an IQ over 10 (You fail in that category)

Whether or not I'm in Miami is anyone ones guess.
So then please tell DF outright, "My Florida entity FC Financial LLC is no longer my operating company and FC Financial LLC in Florida is not the entity for which I am advertising on Daily Funder. There is another FC Financial LLC which I am utilizing in another region which I am not disclosing." Say it like you mean it, not "hint" to it.

https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...er=FCFINANCIAL
You're also using a mailing address for your business registration. So at least you can claim that this other FC Financial LLC entity you have has a business address in Florida.

Re: Genie requires an IQ over 10? Misleading. It's not a unique product, and it was designed by someone who clearly still lives in the 1980s. UI and UX are horrible, so a sales person needs a big brain to sell it (and convince a store owner to use it!) I work with a product that is primarily built around Bitcoin but also has the "closed loop" aspect for fiat and crypto (to re-assign USD/EU/GBP/etc), but it's made with the power, speed, UI and UX of the 21st century.