We Want to Buy Leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

We Want to Buy Leads

We are always looking to purchase quality business loans of all types. We will pay for EXCLUSIVE 6 month $8K monthly revenue, or for 720+ credit score. We are very flexible with batch sizes as we have the resources to scale with your company. Email me if you have these types of leads.

Bryan Doom
    Business Development Representative
    bryan.doom@lendio.com
    Direct: 801-858-3625
    www.lendio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan@Lendio View Post
    We are always looking to purchase quality business loans of all types. We will pay for EXCLUSIVE 6 month $8K monthly revenue, or for 720+ credit score. We are very flexible with batch sizes as we have the resources to scale with your company. Email me if you have these types of leads.

Bryan Doom
    Business Development Representative
    bryan.doom@lendio.com
    Direct: 801-858-3625
    www.lendio.com
    Lendio is now an ISO right? I heard you guys signed up with a bunch of cash companies and are building out a sales team. That being said, the leads your company sells today, are they just the declines you guys couldn't close?

Jared,

We are an online marketplace. The leads that we sell are overflow that we couldn't send to our sales team because of the amount of leads they are already working. It is done at random, and thus this has nothing to do with the quality of the leads that we take on to our sales team, and what we sell.

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan@Lendio View Post
    Jared,

We are an online marketplace. The leads that we sell are overflow that we couldn't send to our sales team because of the amount of leads they are already working. It is done at random, and thus this has nothing to do with the quality of the leads that we take on to our sales team, and what we sell.
    Why would any broker/ISO ever believe that? Of course you are cherry picking the best leads for your sales team.

Again, I will say it a hundred times. If any lead company actually had good quality leads, then they wouldn't be selling them to brokers. They would be opening their own retail sales team and make more money by closing the leads themselves.

SO with that statement.....Lendio must have had decent leads since they decided to start selling internally. More money to be made that way.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

In my opinion there is more money to be made in lead generation than working capital right now... Why mine for gold when you own the shovel factory?
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Cold Calling

For those who think cold calling isn't PROFITABLE! Get a grip on my team numbers the last 10 yrs. 2 billion B2B gross processing, 40 million net profit, 30 million gross commission.

The bad call? Is the one you didn't make.