Can we help Cleaning Co.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Can we help Cleaning Co.

Email from the person seeking funding?

Brandon here are the answers to the questions you need;

*How long have you been in business? - We have only been in business for about 2 months.

*Do you have physical location? - I do not have a physical location at the moment but with the funding I would like to get a location.

*How much in asset (Equipment, Company Vehicles,) - I don't have any assets yet except 2 vacuums that are $600 each and my personal car which really isn't an asset.

*Do you think you have a credit score above a 500 if so what about 600? My credit score is above 500... I think it is 560.

*Do you have a copy of business bank statement to send in PDF - I dont have a business bank account right now but I can open one. My first client is actually tomorrow morning.

*How many contracts do you have with steady cash flow? - I have two contracts but could have two more really big accounts if I could get funding to purchase insurance and bonding.

*What estimate you say per month you generate - right now its probably only about $1400 per month.

*How many employees do you have? - I have myself and one other employee but if I could get funding I would hire two or three more.

*How much funding you looking to be lended over what period term? I am looking for $150,000 over 10 to 15 years.

If he's some one that can be help by you or know someone please email me. Mcfaddennab@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Complete Start-Up.

If the credit was better you would be able to do more... unfortunately, they would have a hard time receiving any type of financing. They need to open a business bank account and have it active for more than 3 Months- especially if it is a cleaning company, it is probably home based and very hard to get done without the right documents.

Let's review

Time in Business - More than 3 months
    Location - You can get a home based biz done, but they would have to have decent credit, be licensed, biz bank acct, and be open more than 6 months (correct me if I am wrong)
    Assets- Even if they did have any, without a proper bank account and fully running business it would be hard to get what she is asking for
    Credit Score- If a start up... I put my criteria at 700+ for leasing, lines of credit, etc.
    Biz bank - NEED! always- If a sole prop the business name needs to be on the bank statements. Especially home based... it seems fishy
    Contracts - Contracts are a great alternative! But without a biz bank and all her stuff together it would be hard to get done
    Est. Mo. Gross - Way too low for any lender
    Employees - Some lenders want companies to have more than 10... especially if it's a service business
    Funding - $150k over 10-15 years??!?!?! A little insane. That's a mortgage... and for a cleaning biz- unless she has her stuff together and long (Year ++) contracts with corporations and was established- this is not something to waste too much time on.

To be fair- I would look into add on services like marketing and website help from other agencies you work with. Refer her to someone who can assist her with starting things up so when she is ready, she will remember you and come back for financing

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

If she needs equipment over a 5 year duration, please refer the deal to credit@corebusinessloans.com with a brief explanation of what she is seeking.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

I can help with the one! please contact me
    Erin Dreselly

World Business Lenders
    81 Market Sq., Suite 7
    Newington, CT 06111

Direct: 860-549-2419
    Cell: 860-692-4636
    Fax: 860-499-5413
    Email: edreselly@wbl.com
    Web: www.wbl.com

Great resources for working capital. Up to 10 million. call Mary@337-501-8833