Email from the person seeking funding?

Brandon here are the answers to the questions you need;

*How long have you been in business? - We have only been in business for about 2 months.

*Do you have physical location? - I do not have a physical location at the moment but with the funding I would like to get a location.

*How much in asset (Equipment, Company Vehicles,) - I don't have any assets yet except 2 vacuums that are $600 each and my personal car which really isn't an asset.

*Do you think you have a credit score above a 500 if so what about 600? My credit score is above 500... I think it is 560.

*Do you have a copy of business bank statement to send in PDF - I dont have a business bank account right now but I can open one. My first client is actually tomorrow morning.

*How many contracts do you have with steady cash flow? - I have two contracts but could have two more really big accounts if I could get funding to purchase insurance and bonding.

*What estimate you say per month you generate - right now its probably only about $1400 per month.

*How many employees do you have? - I have myself and one other employee but if I could get funding I would hire two or three more.

*How much funding you looking to be lended over what period term? I am looking for $150,000 over 10 to 15 years.

If he's some one that can be help by you or know someone please email me. Mcfaddennab@gmail.com