Business Capital Providers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Exclamation Business Capital Providers

Anyone have / had issues getting paid from this "funder". ISO agreement states 7 days but yet to see that. Been paid on deals but always some bs holding payouts up to get paid on time.

Wondering if it's just me?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

not a "funder" brokers. losers too.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Anyone have / had issues getting paid from this "funder". ISO agreement states 7 days but yet to see that. Been paid on deals but always some bs holding payouts up to get paid on time.

Wondering if it's just me?
    is their co name "Business Capital Providers? "
    Last edited by fundingsmbs; 11-11-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    is their co name "Business Capital Providers? "
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by joshbr9 View Post
    does the iso agreement give you the direct indication they are not a funder? If they are not a funder why did you continue to use them?
    No. They fund the deals I've sent them since I've seen the wires / debits under their names hit merchants accounts on our deals. Have been paid on deals too, just weeks later.

My question is not really about if they are a legit funder or not, its more to see if my experiences are isolated or a common theme. They could just be poorly managed doing everything manually or have liquidity issues.

Have other ISO's not been paid at all? Do they pay ISO's out infrequently like me?

Senior Member Reputation points: 41670

I have seen them pay. They are a funder but i believe there is a lag period prior to the commission is paid

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    I have seen them pay. They are a funder but i believe there is a lag period prior to the commission is paid
    What was the longest it took for you to get paid?

I've literally never seen them in statements.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

you can white label and pull ach's from banks. some funder's allow that especially if broker syndicates deals. 7 days should really be the longest to get paid the schedule A should spell it out and if not, redline and modify to specify

What was the longest it took for you to get paid?
    They pay in 6-10 business days , typically when at least 3 payments clear

I have never had a problem with getting paid by them. They are a lender but they want 3 cleared payments due to them buying out other positions and merchants think the other companies will stop pulling and shut them off. So If u do a buyout and pay another lender the ach doesn't go automatically go off and the merchant is confused. They do primarily buyouts so there is a lag on comissions but nothing like 2 weeks. Unless merchant cut them off and no payments are being made on time

They pull as busscap - depending on the bank I've seen it pull as their full name -

they wait for 3 payments to clear but they go by the crm so it takes about a week - which has now changed, a lot of the brokers that say they have had issues is because the deals have gone bad.

I've seen separate brokers that have ties stack their deals - they don't claw back and if they do they take a few points of the next commission so that they don't put the iso in a bad situation.

Some iso have stopped payments on claw backs -

Some isos have stacked the hell out the deal with 4-7 pos

it's not easy being a funder - everyone feels entitled which in my opinion waiting that long to pay wasn't healthy either but its almost damned if they damned if they don't

majority of the negative talk on them is by the iso who've done wrong.

they don't broker, they pay you on renewals, full points and even if paid in full they will honor - a lot of it is the uw in between but they have new reps now so its been a lot more clean

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

How long have they been around? What is their website?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by michaelh View Post
    How long have they been around? What is their website?

Mike
    Google them, they are based in Hollywood. At least 2yrs. They use to be a ISO Stress Free Funds so buyer beware.

They give decent offers but headache to fund with, take forever to get approvals, they never keep appointment times for funding call or logins, always pay 2+ weeks from funding, communication is piss poor.

Take that for what its worth, you will likely hear worse from other ISO they worked with. Mine wasn't completely horrible but relationship is contentious.

Just my 2c.

They rebranded about 8 years ago, they were a small iso shop then joined with some new partners in 2017 started funding then, they're tiny about4-5 heads the owners are older guys and new to mca so it took them a while to build momentum.

Recently they hired new uw and upgraded their systems and are adding more staff while they expand.

commissions are now paid within a week of funding

0 shopping - they don't even have the man power to shop even if they wanted to, so your declines stay declined and approvals are yours - they have isos that resub the deal months later untouched by BCP.

Alot of the bs was due to the reps involved but they've cleaned up.

the best part is the way they handle clawbacks, they work with you, sometimes don't even clawback.

I'd give them a try

website needs work but it's

bcproviders.com

Quote Originally Posted by BCP2501 View Post
    They rebranded about 8 years ago, they were a small iso shop then joined with some new partners in 2017 started funding then, they're tiny about4-5 heads the owners are older guys and new to mca so it took them a while to build momentum.

Recently they hired new uw and upgraded their systems and are adding more staff while they expand.

commissions are now paid within a week of funding

0 shopping - they don't even have the man power to shop even if they wanted to, so your declines stay declined and approvals are yours - they have isos that resub the deal months later untouched by BCP.

Alot of the bs was due to the reps involved but they've cleaned up.

the best part is the way they handle clawbacks, they work with you, sometimes don't even clawback.

I'd give them a try
    Just stop...... BCP has been saying for over 2yrs they will pay commissions under a week and never do.....every month, they say the same thing about new staff etc.

They fund but lets be real about the expectations so everyone knows going in what it is.

Just stop...... BCP has been saying for over 2yrs they will pay commissions under a week and never do.....every month, they say the same thing about new staff etc.

They fund but lets be real about the expectations so everyone knows going in what it is.
    I agree. I knew an Underwriter there and this person gave me the real thought process that went on there behind the scenes. I also know of brokers driving to Miami to go to their office since BCP was not paying commissions on renewals and lying about certain fundings. Maybe they changed for the better in the last few months but I wouldnt trust them based off what the Underwriter told me before he/she departed the company.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    I agree. I knew an Underwriter there and this person gave me the real thought process that went on there behind the scenes. I also know of brokers driving to Miami to go to their office since BCP was not paying commissions on renewals and lying about certain fundings. Maybe they changed for the better in the last few months but I wouldnt trust them based off what the Underwriter told me before he/she departed the company.
    All you need to know about BCP is the fact their likely rep (BCP2501) is answering these posts like an unbiased 3rd party ISO instead of identifying themself like a pro ISO rep.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

All you need to know about BCP is the fact their likely rep (BCP2501) is answering these posts like an unbiased 3rd party ISO instead of identifying themself like a pro ISO rep.
    https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...403#post176403

No way they make an offer without statements so it looks like a clear data grab on that post. SMH.

Our address is public information, everyone and anyone has been welcomed with open arms.

Read your iso agreements carefully, if you breach the contract, you get cut off - The brokers bcp cuts off are brokers who caused damages, manipulated the deal, overleveraged the acct, spun the merchant around, charged PSF or coached merchants to place a stop payment.

There are wild brokers out there and they think they have leverage because they will blast you on forums and threaten to stop submitting - some even go as far as to threaten lives.

IF you are an iso/broker who's had a bad experience with bcp feel free to message me and we can discuss the issues - I will say again, they are now shifting towards a positive direction, the owners are older gentlemen and did not have tech on their side.

all of that has changed since the last qt of 2022 -

fresh underwriters, new iso relation manager and customer service reps

Focus on the now and make your experience count!

Our address is public information, everyone and anyone has been welcomed with open arms.

Read your iso agreements carefully, if you breach the contract, you get cut off - The brokers bcp cuts off are brokers who caused damages, manipulated the deal, overleveraged the acct, spun the merchant around, charged PSF or coached merchants to place a stop payment.

There are wild brokers out there and they think they have leverage because they will blast you on forums and threaten to stop submitting - some even go as far as to threaten lives.

IF you are an iso/broker who's had a bad experience with bcp feel free to message me and we can discuss the issues - I will say again, they are now shifting towards a positive direction, the owners are older gentlemen and did not have tech on their side.

all of that has changed since the last qt of 2022 -

fresh underwriters, new iso relation manager and customer service reps

Focus on the now and make your experience count!
    Heard from plenty of decent brokers who were honest and BCP would consistently pay late, make late approvals just like with me. Difference is they all moved on and said nothing here. Since this became an active topic I decided to say something.

Nothing is new, heard from Joe every month about new processors and speed to commissions, same old same old.

It is what it is....my only issue with BCP is pretending to do something they dont, and its not a 1x thing, you say this every month. You will make offers and will pay commissions, eventually lol

Moving on....

Forget about Joe, forget about the past, the point is BCP is a direct MCA funder with real capital, real investors, they give aggressive dollar amounts, they don't shop - I have seen a deal fund this year that came in a year ago from the same iso - they don't touch the data.

The reason they used to pay a bit late at times was due to the risk of the file - Think about it, it makes sense, regardless, the commission is not yours until the first 30 days clear. The commission is still at risk of claw back. 2 weeks vs 30 days..... at least when you receive the commission you know it's YOURS.

IF there is ever a claw back situation they work with you, they don't pull the full amount and pay you full points on the next deal - IT's all about maintaining the relationship and protecting the merchant.

ONDECK takes 2 weeks to pay and I don't see anyone fussing about it.

The only way to confirm the changes I've seen is to sign up - call 954-364-7846 for an iso agreement -

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

ONDECK takes 2 weeks to pay and I don't see anyone fussing about it.
    -
    That's because its ONDECK.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based