Best B Paper Funder
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Best B Paper Funder

I'm not looking to hear from any iso managers or funders, so please don't comment on this post. Strictly looking for feedback from ISOs.

When I say Best B Paper Funder, I mean;

-Most aggressive approvals ie dollar amount, term, and factor
    -Fastest turnaround time - time from deal sub to approval/decline and the entire process stips, login, funding
    -Least stips -
    -No Bull**** killed deals - I don't want to hear that its at the underwriters discretion, need a legit reason for killing a deal
    -Retainage - some funders can fund but when it comes to renewal they want to wait until 70% or renewal offers are weak
    -Trustworthy - no link to any direct sales shops, no talk of backdooring

Not interested in any companies that haven't been around for atleast a few years and must have a good reputation.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

ff answer all your requirements beside this one
    -Retainage - some funders can fund but when it comes to renewal they want to wait until 70% or renewal offers are weak.
    i am an iso but when do you want renewal ? if you do a 10k 1.5 when he 70% paid in that is when merchant will net 5k on a 10k renewal . I have seen some do at 50% but you are really beyond screwing the merchant unless you can fund way more .

I want renewal eligibility at 50%, if the max offer doesn't net the merchant much due to rev, positions etc, I understand but I always want the option to renew at 50%.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by Essential$$$ View Post
    I'm not looking to hear from any iso managers or funders, so please don't comment on this post. Strictly looking for feedback from ISOs.

-Fastest turnaround time - time from deal sub to approval/decline and the entire process stips, login, funding
    -Least stips -
    -No Bull**** killed deals - I don't want to hear that its at the underwriters discretion, need a legit reason for killing a deal
    -Retainage - some funders can fund but when it comes to renewal they want to wait until 70% or renewal offers are weak

Not interested in any companies that haven't been around for atleast a few years and must have a good reputation.
    You will never be able to have it all.
    As an example, The ones that are the most aggressive on approvals probably won't have the fastest turnaround time and direct line of communication.
    Or dealing with a company that has a faster turnaround time can lead to errors and deals being repriced/killed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

IOU meets most of those boxes.
    OnDeck does as well EXCEPT for ... killing a deal. If they kill it - it's usually dead. Just move on.
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

Quote Originally Posted by Essential$$$ View Post

-Least stips -

Kalamata...
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

you just have to ask upfront when enrolling if the offers are soft or hard offers. if they are soft, the contracts signed are subject to change at UWs discretion

Senior Member Reputation points: 125065 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akanner View Post
    You will never be able to have it all.
    As an example, The ones that are the most aggressive on approvals probably won't have the fastest turnaround time and direct line of communication.
    Or dealing with a company that has a faster turnaround time can lead to errors and deals being repriced/killed.
    If I can add on to that with all due respect, Legit reasons for a decline can depend on what you may feel is legit. Some feel the UW has a BS reason when ultimately it may not be BS at all. You need to understand that at the end of the day, the risks primarily fall more on the funder & UW more than the ISO. Most places have you on the hook for 30 days, after that some ISO's could care less what happens until their up for renewal.

So yeah, you will never be able to have all this in a funder.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based