Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
I have worked with @ryan $ quite a few times and I never had any issue with the commissions.
Thank you Patrick.

As I have said, Everyone will be paid. Everyone who has posted on this thread about not being paid, has been paid... at least something.

Having 5 Accounts frozen due to a bogus chargeback is not an easy situation to handle and/or deal with.

When I had my own company I had this happen (something similar) and Thankfully had it handled in 8-10 Business Days I believe. And I was just lucky..... I had multiple accounts at different banks and spread around a little more.... but it still affected me in a major way. If I had my accounts all at one bank I probably would of jumped off a bridge.

Everyone will be paid on EVERYTHING. In 15 years I've never stiffed an ISO, and I won't start now.... I know all too well how it feels. When I was 19-20 I thought I had it all figured out and went out on my own. I busted my ass hand dialing yellowpages and In person visited 3 deals and closed them. Via 2nd Source Funding. I wasn't paid on the first 3 deals I ever closed on my own. I gave up and called it quits and went and got another job. The only excuse I was given by then ISO Rep Isaac Stern was "2nd Source screwed all of us".

I would never want an ISO to feel like I did back then, utterly just defeated, no money, put everything out in an attempt to get some back and then finding out the money coming in is not coming in as expected.... It is a ****ed up feeling.

I've managed to work with ISO's through about 4-5 Different companies over the years. **** has happened in a few of them....storms have been weathered.... this one will be as well.