Fun update on this whole fiasco:

If you take the time to read this entire thread of madness regarding SBL's issues paying out on commissions and syndication money you will notice that Ryan makes a point of saying they are paying us back etc. Well, I just got off the phone with my banker who informed me that SBL Funding LLC who is known to their bank as MCA Payments LLC not SBL - has disputed every payment between my company and theirs in the allowable timeframe of 90 days. I have to admit part of this compounded issue is my fault because I never had them sign an ACH authorization form, just spoke to them and pulled weekly ACH's as James explained "I would be getting Ryan's paycheck every week because he stole my money to support his drug problem." According to Ryan, James was trying to hide that their accounts had been frozen etc. They did provide a bank letter for their account when authorizing us to take the payments, but it turns out this letter was altered to show the company name & details of SBL Funding LLC, when again it actually was not. All I know is I still haven't gotten paid back my syndication money, or the commission money from the deals in question.

We've moved forward with reporting the investment fraud for the syndication money, and started litigation for the full dollar amount owed with damages etc. I've heard through the grapevine that SBL is continuing to fund, so I'd imagine they are still accepting submissions and syndicator dollars so I would suggest everyone beware & think twice before doing business with them.

Also keep in mind, James made it very clear that they do not allow syndicators to participate in their deals. So if Ryan / SBL asks you to participate in deals that money is going directly to his pocket according to James.