Quote Originally Posted by killerspin View Post
Just an outside perspective here but if those are the types of deals you are funding with them then it’s safe to say your money is bye bye. The defaults caught up with them. 1.50 40 day deals don’t last forever.

On a side note if they can’t pay you 27k in commissions then idk what they use to fund deals. The well is dry.
I appreciate the insight and I can agree with you to an extent. In all of the years I've been involved in MCA the only deals I've ever had success with have been these kinds of high risk deals. The A-B paper 9-12 month deals I've participated in had a much higher default rate due to stacking etc The shorter term deals have always outperformed the "Lower Risk" deals in my book. Of the syndication we've done with SBL only 1 deal missed any payments and negotiated a reduced payment, and has been making good on those payments. So I can appreciate that defaults take place especially in high risk deals, but when it's not my deals defaulting it's not my problem. At least it should not be.