Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
Other than the MTD, as mentioned, I don't have the actual Statement in my hand to make a case. You will know when I do, and will have iit shortly after.

And you will be paid, when we are paid.

We got paid this morning for a deal that lowered payments 2 months ago out of the gate. Not 15 Minutes later Adam was paid.
A) Adam got paid a few hundred on a tiny deal.

B) You're full of crap. Splash made a payment and they are contending via an online bank login as well as a transaction number the date/time and amount of the payment that left.

All that we've gotten from you is a run-around. And this is yet another example of one. You're telling me being this affluent funder in this space you can't manufacture a MTD? You can't use trace numbers to identify the payment? Where is the bank correspondence? Where is the email between splash AP and yourself showing that this payment was bounced?

You're skirting the blame (like youve done for 35 days now) on Splash.

If you're an ISO reading this...Deal with this guy at your own risk. I've received several other DMs from other ISOs who are in the same situation. I suppose you haven't been paid on those guys either?