We started working with Ryan based on his reputation on here, as well as him posting about their inhouse funding program for high risk micro deals. 2021 we saw a major influx of these types of merchants, and if there is an opportunity to capitalize on them we had to take it. He had multiple posts on DF and nobody had anything bad to say about him, all positive remarks. We started working with him and SBL and things went really well. We maintained a very positive relationship with SBL for majority of 2021 up until November when they refused to pay out commission on the largest deal we had ever allowed them to Super Broker for us. After waiting a month and being told SBL was never paid by Splash, I contact Splash directly who quickly proved they had paid the comp on time to SBL. Then the real games started, because we had been syndicating with them for months and allowing the funds to sit in a "wallet" with SBL. So I requested to withdraw those funds, and then the shoe drops. According to James the owner, SBL doesn't have syndicators so nobody can participate in funding deals, Ryan was misleading everyone he was taking funds from and pocketing that money. Also according to James he had no idea we were Super Brokering files with SBL, so he was paying all of our commissions to Ryan directly and he was walking off with the cash.

The whole relationship was great while it lasted. We were paid on more deals than we weren't. It was like a light switch. I've never been one to try out a no name funder, but in my eyes even though SBL was really small they weren't a brand new shop that was coming out of nowhere as a funder. There are multiple threads over the last couple years from Ryan talking about the deals they're funding, and allowing ISO's to participate in them. And never a single issue had been presented about them withholding comp or syndication money until now.