SBL Funding Payment Issues - Beware - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    your post said you were suppose to be paid on 10/6 commissions. It's 11/1. The fact several haven't been paid , and, syndication has been affected, quite honestly, is a fiasco.
    Fiasco is correct. This has been one of the most frustrating situations I've dealt with in the many years of MCA's.
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    your post said you were suppose to be paid on 10/6 commissions. It's 11/1. The fact several haven't been paid , and, syndication has been affected, quite honestly, is a fiasco.
    Agreed.

I personally am aware of quite a few Funders that have had similar situations happen.

When I was the owner of my own shop, we were shut down due to an ACH Processor.

I know of 3 big funders who delayed everything for over a week when they ran out of money, and had to close on a new line or shut down funding for a while. CAN has done this quite a few times...Shut down.

The point is....**** happens, even when your the biggest funder....and especially when your a smaller funder like we are...

Splash has said they will re-issue commission... when we provide a MTD. Which normally would be easy if our account/online access wasn't shut down. We got a MTD printed from banker a few days ago, I know I wouldn't accept it for funding, so although I sent it to Adam, didn't bother sending to splash. Hopefully they just take the full October statement (now that it is available) and re-issue commission, because I am certain (for whatever reason) we have not received it.
    Last edited by ryan $; 11-02-2021 at 12:01 PM.