Closing deal on initial call for Real Estate/Comm, & SMB Lending?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I have a quick question...... Do any of you make Cold Calls to Medical Clinics, Real Estate/Commercial developers? Just a yes or no will be fined.

Senior Member Reputation points: 64

Sure all the time. Just like any business they have the need and demand for capital. From my experience usually real estate business's or any financial institutions take bridge loans to help with there business until they get there payments when they close a deal. Mike@SamsonPartnersLLC.com #347-492-1801

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

I have a hard time with Medical knowing that the hours you are calling are the busy hours. There is a better way of targeting the medical industry.

As for real estate and commercial dev., usually they already have outlets to speak to in regards to capital. Close relationships and referrals are a great way to tap into that side but the product knowledge and the dedication that you have to put in to those types of loans take up a lot of time and is a hit or miss.

We can speak about this during the week and I'll give you some pointers and "go-tos"

My name is Robert Glass from Premium merchant funding. We do all kinds of cash advance providing working capital for all kinds of business's in need of immediate next day cash for whatever reason whether being for business growth or pay off some bills up to $2,000,000 based on your past 4 bank statements. Please give me a call and we can discuss further.

Premium Merchant Funding
    40 Wall St
    Robert Glass
    RGLASS@PREMIUMMERCHANTFUNDING.COM
    Office- 315 215 1374
    Cell- 347 447 1790