Trying To get better Terms on deal for 80K
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

I have a restaurant that was just approved for $150K 9 months, Average monthly sales are $200K - Fico 580

Everything is great here except client is looking for 12-15 month terms - if you think you can offer something let me know, and again please don't reply saying " I can get it done " just to get a file, not interested , Ive already pulled credit - Great bank and merch statements - no negative days GREAT balances.

on top of it - hes a celebrity chef with shows on travel channel and lifetime network... awesome client of mine so i don't want to pass his file around for everyone to bang his credit over and over -

theoretically looking for for 12- 15 months @80k

I need something by early Monday morning, but if you can get it over the weekend .... YOUR THE MAN and i will send you tons of business.

" Money Doesn't Sleep and Neither Do I "
    Last edited by Jstarr; 11-14-2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: spell check

GREENBOX CAPITAL 12 point 1st 10 point 2nds . Email me at Brendan@greenboxcapital.com for info and an ISO packet

Call me 561-318-3104 - jerry
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

580 fico

Attention all ISO's big and small !! Lendini.com is one of the only lenders paying commissions to ISO's SAME DAY of funding within 24 hours. We are paying 10 points commission, and 10 points commission on 2nd position deals as well. Super low 2nd position buy rates as low as 1.20. We pay full commission on renewals and offer same day approvals in a few hours. Minimal stips on back end for fast easy funding. Many times, funding same day. Total In-house ISO support team is offered to all newer shops if needed. We will help educate your reps and also help on closing deals. We put out very aggressive approvals in the "B" paper and cleaner "C" paper deals funding 500 credit scores and above from 3-6 month terms. Please send all deals to submissions@lendini.com and copy me, Eddie. Deangelis@lendini.com and I will send you our complete ISO package right away !!

Attention all ISO's big and small !! Lendini.com is one of the only lenders paying commissions to ISO's SAME DAY of funding within 24 hours. We are paying 10 points commission, and 10 points commission on 2nd position deals as well. Super low 2nd position buy rates as low as 1.20. We pay full commission on renewals and offer same day approvals in a few hours. Minimal stips on back end for fast easy funding. Many times, funding same day. Total In-house ISO support team is offered to all newer shops if needed. We will help educate your reps and also help on closing deals. We put out very aggressive approvals in the "B" paper and cleaner "C" paper deals funding 500 credit scores and above from 3-6 month terms. Please send all deals to submissions@lendini.com and copy me, Eddie. Deangelis@lendini.com and I will send you our complete ISO package right away !!

Jerry - As long as there are no BKs or tax liens we should be able to get a better offer. Please let me know if you would like to go over options. Thanks!
    Greg Baker
    VP / Partner Relations
    Capital Alliance Corporation
    (408) 636-1555 I Direct
    (888) 653-1181 I Fax
    gbaker@capitalalliance.com
    www.capitalalliance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Jerry,

Does the merchant have collateral he is willing to utilize?
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

I appreciate everyone's response, i got the deal done ..

Thanks Again.