Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
Micah - Again you prove how clueless you are -

As an Example - 1) It DOES NOT Take Days to Load the Genie Card - There are methods to load the Card Instantly!
Peer to Peer Transfer is one method.

The Genie Platform has numerous usages in many industries - as an Example within the MCA World.

A Direct Funder that want to "Instantly Provide $$ to a merchants - Micro Funding, Extend a Line of Credit,
structured disbursements -

Therefore, anyone that wants to discuss the many uses of the Genie Gateway , invest 15 minutes and call me.

**BTW - many sales people, especially when they just starting don't have a bank account for many reasons
Ah, yes, I'm clueless.
It's not "instant" when you have to walk down to the Walmart and wait in line to load it.
And it's also not instant when you do P2P, since somehow you have to have money on a different card first. So instead of keeping my money in a bank or other no-fees account that I can wire and ACH in and out of, I need to keep my business account money on the Genie platform and then it's instant.

Sales people don't want bank accounts for "many reasons"? What reasons why wouldn't they have one? And why would you hire someone for a sales position that is truly unbankable? It likely means that they have fraud and/or massive collection agency issues and they're not suitable for a roll in the financial world anyway. Or maybe they don't trust banks? So why are they providing loans? Maybe they are trying to hide something from the IRS? The IRS will know because of a 1009/W-2 that's filed with the IRS.

This product honestly makes close to zero sense. Nothing worth posting about every few weeks on this forum.