Jeffrey Mulford and Samson Partners are looking for new ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 44 JeffMulford's Avatar

Our programs are pretty broad. We look at every type of deal ranging from A-D paper. We fund merchants as low as 1,500 and all the way up to 1 million dollars, through private capital. We try to really keep it statement driven and not look so much into credit or business history when making a decision, we really try and fund everything that comes our way. My email is Jeff@SamsonPartnersLLC.com to learn more about our programs. Looks like it will be funded easily. Please feel free to reach out to me to speak about our wide range of in house funding programs. Look forward to speaking to you. . We apply creative financing to the business funding whether it is collateralized or unsecured. We look to approve/fund every file!

move along folks, nothing to see here. just another iso posing as a lender

"paperchaser" i can't comprehend how you advise other people about the programs i offer in house without even understanding how you "make" off of it. I will be more than be happy to provide our broker and client testomonials.

How do you start a thread claiming misrepentation of my inhouse financing and then start a thread immediately after asking how you "make" on term loans, locs and equipment financing? Seriously? Ahhh...move a long folks, just another noob reiterating the same stuff the other one said. Were not the largest outfit, but have funded positions up to 650k 12m 1.30 in house. Im looking to develop relationships with isos who are looking for a plethora of funding options from our asset (generally term loans "paper c.") and our non collateralized mcas. Theres a lot of new people putting skin in the game, but if your looking for a different breed of lender willing to think outside the box contact me directly at 917 525 7882. Wow... really. smh.

paperchaser is right this Samson outfit is worthless..and is ISO posing as a lender

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMulford View Post
    "paperchaser" i can't comprehend how you advise other people about the programs i offer in house without even understanding how you "make" off of it. I will be more than be happy to provide our broker and client testomonials.

How do you start a thread claiming misrepentation of my inhouse financing and then start a thread immediately after asking how you "make" on term loans, locs and equipment financing? Seriously? Ahhh...move a long folks, just another noob reiterating the same stuff the other one said. Were not the largest outfit, but have funded positions up to 650k 12m 1.30 in house. Im looking to develop relationships with isos who are looking for a plethora of funding options from our asset (generally term loans "paper c.") and our non collateralized mcas. Theres a lot of new people putting skin in the game, but if your looking for a different breed of lender willing to think outside the box contact me directly at 917 525 7882. Wow... really. smh.
    I signed as an ISO with them..and this clown admitted to me that he has no lending in house..he talks a good game but hes about effective as Geno Smith....

Senior Member Reputation points: 64

Jeffry is a great guy to work with in the industry.
    Last edited by MikeC524; 11-13-2014 at 09:05 AM.

pdblms, im not sure what you're talking or who you are even but if i "admitted" to not financing in house, why would you sign an iso? Thank you for complimenting my sales skills! if you would like to discuss this further call me directly at 917 525 788 if you have an issue. however i have work to do and appreciate your input, but i don't gave time to entertain df insults. Again, iso and client referrals if requested. We look forward to working with new isos looking to diversify their lending portfolio.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

??? I just got off the phone with Jeff. Actually, there isn't a day that I don't speak to him. They have an in-house lending program and we worked together on a few larger deals that a lot of lenders wouldn't look at. So when you want an out-of-the-box thinker to work with on getting something done- Jeff is a great person to work with. I know there are many "me too" brokers and "wanna be" lenders out there. Everyone starts somewhere but it's the people in the company that take it where it needs to be by representing their products and the products of the lenders they work with properly.

He is very knowledgable and I have absolutely no doubt that his name will be recognized as a stand-up guy who isn't doing this for greed- but to help those who need it. If everyone knew what they were doing or knew who to work with they wouldn't be on DF.

With that said- trust is earned not given. Those who know me know how I do business and I only work with people who do things right now, and have a future plan to keep doing so.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Jeff is pretty good at his work. I have known Jeff for a few years. Samson Partners fund deals in house! We send them our small deals that we wont do in house. $1,500 to $5,000. We have not had a problem once. We should fund these deals in house its a great way for top sales rep and team leaders to wet their beak. Keep Working Hard Jeff.
    Last edited by SupremeCapitalGroupinc; 11-13-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdmbls View Post
    I signed as an ISO with them..and this clown admitted to me that he has no lending in house..he talks a good game but hes about effective as Geno Smith....
    yea i agree, stay away frmo these guys