Backdoor = Square Advance Beware
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Backdoor = Square Advance Beware

We submitted a $125K deal to Square Advance in New Jersey. The next thing we know they unexpectedly put the money into our clients account without the usual funding call. Our customer was pissed! After several calls to Square Advance, Eli Siegal agreed to pay us our $13,800 commission after the deal was paid off. We weren't happy about it, but he didn't want to pay us quickly because it was a shaky deal.

Going on, after the deal was paid off he refused to pay us and made up the excuse that we knew the client was double funded. This was an outright lie! We would never in a million years do that. This was just this lenders excuse to not pay us. He Pocketed the entire $69,000 profit on this deal.

ISO's, be careful who you work with when you have a high dollar deal. When you have a deal over $100,000 the backdoor opens and the greed mongers come out of the swamp.
    Last edited by thesinatraguy; 09-14-2022 at 10:11 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43503 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Welcome to Cash Advance

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

I’m opening a GoFund me for this poor dude, will everyone chip in to pay this guy his well deserved commission?

If we get 100 people to give $100, he’ll get his 10k

Who’s in?

Hopefully Square will give a bit more than $100 to show some love to this effed over Iso, who simply wants his commission that he worked so hard for..

Have some mercy guys.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Eli Siegel, here’s a question for you:

If we get 100 people to donate $100, will you do $3,800 so that he gets paid in full?
    Can we get you to do at least $3,800?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

3rd grade level story telling....where are you getting 69K from? you already got 13.8 right ? what else do you want ?

What do you guys think time for Square to respond?

Senior Member Reputation points: 43503 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by Square Advance View Post
    What do you guys think time for Square to respond?
    Plox

Senior Member Reputation points: 122873 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesinatraguy View Post
    We submitted a $125K deal to Square Advance in New Jersey. The next thing we know they unexpectedly put the money into our clients account without even a the usual funding call. Our customer was pissed! After several calls to Square Advance, Eli Siegal agreed to pay us our $13,800 commission after the deal was paid off. We weren't happy about it, but he didn't want to pay us quickly because it was a shaky deal.

Going on, after the deal was paid off he refused to pay us and made up the excuse that we knew the client was double funded. This was an outright lie! We would never in a million years do that. This was just this lenders excuse to not pay us. He Pocketed the entire $69,000 commission on this deal.

ISO's, be careful who you work with when you have a high dollar deal. When you have a deal over $100,000 the backdoor opens and the greed mongers come out of the swamp.
    And now.....your end is near.........as so you face........ your final curtain........
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Ti SmartAdvance; Have you ever helped anyone on this group, or do you just troll the group with smart ass comments?

Fin4all, we got paid nothing from the lender, and this was a rightfully earned commission.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10484
    Recently un-retired, "shocked" that nothing has changed.

You have to stop. You have the thinnest skin I've seen since the King Tut exhibit came through town.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by thesinatraguy View Post
    Fin4all, we got paid nothing from the lender, and this was a rightfully earned commission.
    doesnt answer the question, were are you getting 69K commission from ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 14491

Enough with this already jeez

Member Reputation points: 3414

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    doesnt answer the question, were are you getting 69K commission from ?
    He probably just means commissions + payback on the factor. But yes I agree I am tired of seeing this on DF. If you are doing a 6 figure deal with a funder you don't have a relationship with that's on you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 36253

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    I’m opening a GoFund me for this poor dude, will everyone chip in to pay this guy his well deserved commission?

If we get 100 people to give $100, he’ll get his 10k

Who’s in?

Hopefully Square will give a bit more than $100 to show some love to this effed over Iso, who simply wants his commission that he worked so hard for..

Have some mercy guys.
    Id pass on this. Tired of reading about brokers sending deals to these 'funders' they never see in a bank statement then they are completely shocked when it doesnt work out for them. I truly dont get it at all.