Happy thanksgiving to everyone and especially all our ISO'S that have given Lendini so much support with all the submissions over the past few months. We are thankful to play a role in our larger brokers network of lenders and super excited and committed to helping our smaller shops grow and be successful. This business can be very challenging for the newer shops with expensive lead cost, marketing, lack of product knowledge and ability and knowledge on how to close the deal. Lendini is committed to not only approving and funding all your deals but we will go the extra mile to help teach each and everyone of your less experienced reps about the business. Learning all about your deal before you submit it is key, understanding bank statements, risky industries, skills and techniques on how to close your merchants and more. Our in house support team is dedicated and will help every step of the way deal by deal.

For the brokers that do not know Lendini, Lendini is a direct lender offering same day approvals (2-3 hours) soon to be 1 hour, super smooth funding process on the back end with minimal Stips. We are funding the same day stips are in. Basic Stips include, DL, VC, LL and bank verification and we fund ! No laundry list of stips to complicate the process. All approvals are sent with 10 points built in, we pay full commission on renewals and best of all, we pay your commissions the SAME DAY of funding with in 24 hours !!! We specialize in 1st and 2nd position deals and our 2nd position buy rates are as low as a 1.20-1.30 ( one of the lowest in the industry on 2nds ) !!! This is approx 15 points less than mostly all 2nds shops that approve 2nds at 1.45 and above. Please give Lendini a chance to earn your business and I am super confident we will exceed your expectations, Fast to fund technology, hard working around the clock and most important our focus on customer service will ensure you the best experience ! Please send submissions to submissions@Lendini.com And Drop me an email and I will immediately send out our ISO boarding package and agreements ! Eddie.deangelis@lendini.com. I wish everyone a happy and healthy thanksgiving !