Quote Originally Posted by joshbr9 View Post
people cant argue with conspiracy theorists like you.
I just proved you wrong on every point you made yet your reply is that you do your own research however the article I provided is TOO LONG???? LOL.
All you had to do was read the 2nd paragraph, here's part of it:
"OpenVAERS is a U.S.-focused site that was created in January this year. The project used to live on thearkivist.net, which was created in September 2019, until its owner created a separate website dedicated to the misrepresentation of COVID-19 vaccine data. OpenVAERS repackages raw federal data from the official VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) website to push an anti-vax agenda. The site misrepresents data collected on VAERS and publishes it in a way that has very likely made a significant contribution to vaccine hesitancy."
So, no one has died from the injection then?

If you want to rumble for real, PM me and we'll take this off the board.

I read what you sent, I already know why it's dead wrong.

Happy to send you what I've read with sources, references and historical context, we can help each other understand things better!

This is not a discussion compatible for DF - I started the thread to offer alternative employment positions in the MCA industry to those who have chosen for whatever reason not to be injected. That is all.