Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry View Post
My wife runs an OR at a hospital. 130% capacity. 3x the number of patients with severe COVID than the last peak. 75% of admitted patients in the hospital have COVID. 80% of them are unvaxxed and dying quicker. Sadly all of the staff is vaxxed and getting COVID due to so much exposure. Not one person has been admitted or died from the vaccine or wearing a mask.
Check your sources of data Kevin, I respect you and have no desire to expand this discussion. The CDC has made clear that anyone one who has received the covid injection within 14 days is considered un-injected. That is, the data is being manipulated. I also have relatives and friends in the healthcare community and on the front lines of pandemic control. Let's leave it at that. I respect everyone's right to choose which information they want to act on, or not. Choice is critical and everyone is responsible for their own, individual medical decisions. I started this thread to offer an alternative to those on this board who do not require being injected as a condition for employment. Think what you wish about covid or the injection, I hope we can all agree that, coercion to take ANY drug as a condition of employment is wrong. Period.