We were all newbies once, and a lot of these guys won't help you because let's face it you will become one more competitor in an already flooding industry.

How do you schedule your day & the night before do you prepare a cold call list? I first start by putting my east coast leads until about lunchtime, then I work the Midwest, then West coast.

How many hours & the amount of calls you average a day? A lot of hours (8hrs+) and a lot of calls (400+)

What the best SIC # that you have a higher success selling MCA? There is no sic code that is truly successful, as long as they have cash flow I'll call them.

I notice many lenders states that they throw out numbers on what they can lend at what cost. How do you know if their receiving the correct amount in C.C receivables? it's based on the price of the money they get it, the commission, the profit on the money. They do it mathematically based on the average of the cc and they can up it/lower it based on different factors (credit score, liens, bankruptcies etc.)

Do anyone have any opening lines they would like to share or initial approaches for MCA? inbox me I'll help out (can't let everyone see my sweet lines :-) )

I hope this was of help to you, if you have more questions feel free to inbox me.

On the initial called do you try to close or set an appointment?