how long until cruismens mlm for mcas fails
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 338241

Why are you so sure that this person is even starting their own firm? What prevents someone from asking innocent questions about how others operations whom might actually be posing as a "newbie" to gain info on what their competitors are doing??? This person has not uncovered their true identify and could actually be fishing for intel......

There's no such think as an innocent or stupid question.
    I sometimes ask questions and already know the answer in efforts to determine how someone else will answer.
    I get recruited often and take the calls to find out what my competition is doing....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry View Post
    Why are you so sure that this person is even starting their own firm? What prevents someone from asking innocent questions about how others operations whom might actually be posing as a "newbie" to gain info on what their competitors are doing??? This person has not uncovered their true identify and could actually be fishing for intel......

There's no such think as an innocent or stupid question.
    I sometimes ask questions and already know the answer in efforts to determine how someone else will answer.
    I get recruited often and take the calls to find out what my competition is doing....
    he's pitched the idea several times and talked about the operation he's starting, I can see where he's fishing for information but the number of posts he's made and the way he's done it leads me to believe the man is a complete rookie, that and he gave out his own personal details on a post it's not hard to track him down if you really want to. the man wants to set up a mca MLM only selling 1.3's. instead of everyone telling him what they think I just created a straw poll to make it easier.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
    he's pitched the idea several times and talked about the operation he's starting, I can see where he's fishing for information but the number of posts he's made and the way he's done it leads me to believe the man is a complete rookie, that and he gave out his own personal details on a post it's not hard to track him down if you really want to. the man wants to set up a mca MLM only selling 1.3's. instead of everyone telling him what they think I just created a straw poll to make it easier.
    We are going to target Merchants that will be able to qualify for the < 1.3999 yet if a Merchant only qualifies for a 1.499 and they understand how the Deal works - then, we will do what the Merchant wants.

On the syndicated side - we will make more profit on the riskier deals @ 1.499 if we can keep our defaults under 10% . . .
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "