how long until cruismens mlm for mcas fails
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 1223

I think it's cool that you have become my #1 Fan . . .

Our company has multiple products and services for Businesses. MCA will be one of them, but will not be the "lead".

I've stated in the Forum on several occasions that MCA will either be a Hero for us, or a Zero . . .

Since we will use Brokers that will basically "refer" their MCA Deals to us after they collect the necessary info and stips, our inhouse Team will have more control over the Deal.

I'm creating this Network for the Grand Slam, not the base hit . . .

We are partnering with some people cool peeps that all have been in the game for a bit. They are willing to help us train, help us do webinars, etc. They are in it to win it too!

I do appreciate you being my #1 Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
    I want everyone to vote on this one if you haven't paid attention we have a newbie named cruisiman who is trying to start an MLM for mcas and believes it will be wildly successful. I want to collect everyone's opinion for him to see in a semi-respectful way so I've created a straw poll for those who want to vote on how long you believe his mca MLM will last before failing.

http://www.strawpoll.me/45553151
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Quote Originally Posted by cruisinman View Post
    I think it's cool that you have become my #1 Fan . . .

Our company has multiple products and services for Businesses. MCA will be one of them, but will not be the "lead".

I've stated in the Forum on several occasions that MCA will either be a Hero for us, or a Zero . . .

Since we will use Brokers that will basically "refer" their MCA Deals to us after they collect the necessary info and stips, our inhouse Team will have more control over the Deal.

I'm creating this Network for the Grand Slam, not the base hit . . .

We are partnering with some people cool peeps that all have been in the game for a bit. They are willing to help us train, help us do webinars, etc. They are in it to win it too!

I do appreciate you being my #1 Fan.
    LMFAO im just having fun with ya mate i don't think your idea will really work and i absolutely hate anything mlm but i don't have a problem with ya cruisman I just think you need to listen to the people giving you solid advice on here and should focus away from an mlm it wont work in this industry

LMFAO im just having fun with ya mate i don't think your idea will really work and i absolutely hate anything mlm but i don't have a problem with ya cruisman I just think you need to listen to the people giving you solid advice on here and should focus away from an mlm it wont work in this industry
    MLM's work great for products and services that have real value. MCA has real value.

Seems there are two Bcoopers on here. Are you known as Robert S Bloink?

https://dailyfunder.com/member.php/1470-BB_Cooper
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

MLM's work great for products and services that have real value. MCA has real value.

Seems there are two Bcoopers on here. Are you known as Robert S Bloink?

https://dailyfunder.com/member.php/1470-BB_Cooper
    nope, I'm not that's bb cooper im bcooper different people, and mlms should not exist. they are for scumbags to take advantage of the economically disenfranchised and minorities.

mlms should not exist. they are for scumbags to take advantage of the economically disenfranchised and minorities.
    How?

How?
    there is literally an entire subcategory of Reddit devoted to mlms. they are get rich schemes at their core.

there is literally an entire subcategory of Reddit devoted to mlms. they are get rich schemes at their core.
    Maybe for some - but, not all.

Our MLM is structured so that everyone can make money. All someone has to do is work and network. Sales cures all ills. A Broker can personally market our products & services and make money. Once they are making money - they can show others how to do what they did and recruit them into the fold.

The the Broker can make money every time they personally sell + make money every time their Recruits sell + make money every time someone in their overall Team makes money - thus, the " Multi Level" aspect . . .

MLM isn't evil.

Ours is actually a cool one. $0 to join. $0 to play.