Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
yup this isn't like selling a silly product, you will at some point ruin someone's life and business, at some point someone will lose everything, at some point you will cause someone to lose a home and become homeless. this isn't an easy game and it has a **** ton of cons, but the positive is we can make a metric crap ton of money and the ones that use the money the right way genuinely grow their business. that's why most of us use aliases and never meet a merchant in person. this isn't a game you will destroy someone's life eventually it sucks but that's how lending money works not everyone pays it back and they default. do you really want the person who defaults and loses everything to come to pay you an office visit, do you want them to be able to search your family home and visit you while you are eating dinner. I know that sounds like an extreme example but it's the world we live in and if you arent willing to play the game we do, don't enter it you'll just get hurt.
So long as we are 100% transparent on the deal - if everything you said above happens to them - they did it - not us. That's one of my reasons for not wanting to charge 1.29 - 1.39. I can see the 1.499 if it was over 9 to 12 months - but, dang that is expensive.

I was a District Mgr for an area Pay Day Loan company. We had to repossess vehicles quite often. Had to get Judgements on some and wait till they sold their homes, land, etc to get our money.

Also ran high revenue Rent To Own stores. Not something that will ruin someone's life - but did charge 3x on the cost.