Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
unless you have experience in this space this might as well be rocket science trying to convince someone they need to pay back a 1.499 on 30 days or some other crap offer is not easy it takes skill and understanding of how this industry and the merchants work. this is not an industry you can waltz into the average wash out rate is well over 95% ive been in this idustry for a few years and seen many people like you open up and close down within the span of a few months
I'll go with what Bcooper said here, it's a crazy industry, and there's a good reason why I offer so many other products, and why you should as well, which are some of things I've been referring you to. But brokering is an art, I can imagine that as an MLM it gets a bit messy. That being said, I do have a consumer finance fintech company that I have a relationship with, I know I can refer other brokers, I have a conversation with them tomorrow to remind myself how to introduce them to you. I'll hit you up with an email tomorrow.