Quote Originally Posted by Max Upsell View Post
Most major ISO shops operate like this, with a cult like pyramid structure where unless you're producing you feel like a piece of **** and once you are producing and have your own reps making calls for you you justify it. Once you move a notch up the pyramid its worth it and your perspective changes entirely

Wolf of Wall Street is what they pretend it is and what they want to be, when in reality everyone who works in MCA is a schmuck and even top dogs dont make the kind of money being thrown around in comparison, so its essentially a wannabe pretend frathouse

I worked for a major ISO for a long time and have plenty of retard stories, but I'm saving them for something special I've been working on, and also have no interest in revealing who I am since this is my ****posting troll account and I'd prefer to keep ****posting and being one of the resident DF forum trolls

At the end of the day everyone is a piece of **** and will stab you in the back given enough monetary reason to do so
eh i work at a lender/broker hybrid and ive yet to see the same behavior or lack of income i saw working at a broker shop. Also you remind me of a anons from the chan