MCA Funders Post-COVID
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

MCA Funders Post-COVID

Good morning.

I just need a quick list from you guys of who are the best funders to work with now, after this COVID season has shaken the industry so much. I need A-D paper funders, at least a good 10 to work with.

Please tell me, based on your experience, who is most legit because I've already had crappy experiences w/ pretenders who ended up just taking my deal to Vader to get funded, like I couldn't just go to Vader myself...

I need FUNDERS; not brokers, syndicators, posters, etc... FUNDERS, please.

If you are going to send a deal to Vader feel free to send it our way, Infusion specializes in micro deals. I will have an approval for you within 30 minutes and fund within the hour same day! All I need is one shot to show you what our offers look like!!! I will fund VERY HIGH RISK. We are QUICK and EFFICIENT. We fund micro deals, no credit check even if it's a previous default. We are funding small deals $1500 to $15,000. No first positions deal. If the merchant can afford a payment we will give an offer. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or text! 917-525-9946 Email*drew@infusioncapital.org*Thank you for giving me the shot to earn your business

Senior Member Reputation points: 3250

Feel free to give unique funding solutions a shot irving@ufsfunding.com we fund b-d paper

terms up to 160 days pretty generous with weekly offers all our deals come with standard prepay discounts some deals will have buy rates as low as 1.30 ... email me for more info
    Irving Winograd
    Unique Funding Solutions
    646-460-3139

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

Funding High Risk paper from 1-6 positions. Please feel free to call or email to discuss how we may help you further.
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

Member Reputation points: 76

Fox is funding deals stronger than ever - 2nd positions onwards whether clean or high risk we stay competitive. Quick turnaround times on everything, minimal stips, all underwriting done upfront... give me a call for more info!

Daniel Cage
    Funding Coordinator | Fox Business Funding
    (347) 308-7788 - Partner with us today!

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

Everyone has their own experience with funder's. You could ask a room of 10 brokers who they like and you could get 10 different answers depending on the relationship those brokers have with their ISO rep at those companies and their overall experience funding deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

A Paper
    Mulligan
    Libertas
    Credibly
    PIRS
    EFinancial
    Rapid
    IOU
    SOS
    B Paper
    BlueRidge
    Secured
    BHB
    FOX
    High Risk
    ANYONE

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

^ watch out on renewals. the iso agreements that state we pay a % of what OUR ISO GUY sells deal at, is no good. red line that and get yourself a fixed point on renewal. You could end up getting zero on renewals with that language. some on this list have that language "A" paper funders

Member Reputation points: 22

We can fund your deals here at Avanza, we fund any deal and high risk deals, B-D paper give me a call, text or email if interested and we can start funding your deals. I can have offers to you within a half hour and funding in the same day. Thank you I look forward to doing business together!
    Joe Moberg
    ISO Manager
    Avanza Capital
    O: 718-701-6032
    M: 917-734-6939
    joem@avanzacapitalllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 4118

Lending Valley, Inc.

We offer funding from $1,500 - $150,000.
    A-C paper
    1st - 3rd position
    Buy rates starting at a 1.25.

We have also increased our payout to 13 points on all deals above $5,000. Minimal stips....ID, VC, POO - Funded!
    Clark Sica
    Business Development Manager
    Lending Valley, Inc.
    Office Line: 347-478-5161
    Mobile Line:347-536-0528
    Fax: 1-888-850-1971
    www.LendingValley.com

LCF never stopped funding during COVID. We have funded high risk/ sub prime deals for many years- all industries, all positions, sub 500 credit, prior defaults, non citizens, funding amounts as low as 2k to as much as 2M. We have the same stips on a 3k or 300k deal, which can sometimes be a pain on the smaller deals but makes it easy to fund bigger deals with us. We are aggressively expanding and are now funding A/B paper deals too with terms out to 12 months. Buy rates as a low as 1.20 over 12 months for very clean A paper deals. We will compete and get creative. We pay full commissions on renewals. https://thelcfgroup.com/become-a-partner/

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    A Paper
    Mulligan
    Libertas
    Credibly
    PIRS
    EFinancial
    Rapid
    IOU
    SOS
    B Paper
    BlueRidge
    Secured
    BHB
    FOX
    High Risk
    ANYONE
    Whos secured and BHB? Plenty better second position funders then fox and the ones listed

We fund.
    Jeremy Katz
    ISO RELATIONS MANAGER
    jeremy@swisscapital.group
    Swiss Capital Group, 11 Broadway, New York,
    NY 10004
    www.swisscapital.group

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

You will be getting replies from both real funders and brokers. Look at the bank statements to find the legitimate funders and test them out to find which fits best with your deal flow. One broker on this very thread used to submit to my company and they are claiming to be a funder, so don't use DailyFunder as your main resource.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    Everyone has their own experience with funder's. You could ask a room of 10 brokers who they like and you could get 10 different answers depending on the relationship those brokers have with their ISO rep at those companies and their overall experience funding deals.
    That's all facts. What I'm most concerned about is "Who is still efficient" & "Who is new but LEGIT?" Those answers will help a lot. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    A Paper
    Mulligan
    Libertas
    Credibly
    PIRS
    EFinancial
    Rapid
    IOU
    SOS
    B Paper
    BlueRidge
    Secured
    BHB
    FOX
    High Risk
    ANYONE
    Thanks, Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Last Chance Funding View Post
    LCF never stopped funding during COVID. We have funded high risk/ sub prime deals for many years- all industries, all positions, sub 500 credit, prior defaults, non citizens, funding amounts as low as 2k to as much as 2M. We have the same stips on a 3k or 300k deal, which can sometimes be a pain on the smaller deals but makes it easy to fund bigger deals with us. We are aggressively expanding and are now funding A/B paper deals too with terms out to 12 months. Buy rates as a low as 1.20 over 12 months for very clean A paper deals. We will compete and get creative. We pay full commissions on renewals. https://thelcfgroup.com/become-a-partner/
    Great to know you guys are still around! We'll talk soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mca2150 View Post
    You will be getting replies from both real funders and brokers. Look at the bank statements to find the legitimate funders and test them out to find which fits best with your deal flow. One broker on this very thread used to submit to my company and they are claiming to be a funder, so don't use DailyFunder as your main resource.
    I know what you mean.. If they're white-labeling heavy, but have the funds to back up their claims, it's not that big a deal. I've worked w/ a few who claimed to be funders, paid 10 pts on every deal, but NEVER sent their own contracts until maybe 2 yrs doing business w/ them. I don't mind that, but what I'm looking for a this point, are the real funders who are still around, or the new ones who are reputable.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    ^ watch out on renewals. the iso agreements that state we pay a % of what OUR ISO GUY sells deal at, is no good. red line that and get yourself a fixed point on renewal. You could end up getting zero on renewals with that language. some on this list have that language "A" paper funders
    I recognize those. lol. I've been in the business for damn near a decade. You're entirely right. I just want to know who's still around & legit. I know a few. I need the rest. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifunddaily View Post
    Whos secured and BHB? Plenty better second position funders then fox and the ones listed
    Who are they? Please list!

Member Reputation points: 22

Avanza
    Infusion
    Greenbox
    IOU

Member Reputation points: 18

We're your best home for most deals. Reach out and I'm more than happy to work with you
    Brian O'Neill • ISO Relations Manager
    VitalCap Fund | 48 Wall St., 10th floor | New York, NY 10005
    P. 845-665-1845 | F. 646.219.7949 | Briano@vitalcapfund.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

COVID Personally Kicked my F*CKING ASS.

I've always worked for other people, well when I was 20 I thought I had it all figured out, went out on my own, Funded 3 Deals and placed 3 Processing Accounts. Funded w/MCC (Via Isaac Stern while at 2nd Source) and Tribul had Processing. I never got Paid, but thats a whole other story.

COVID ****ing throttled me.
    I went out on my own, Leased Office space, Installed Security System and moved in. Scheduled Interviews for following weeks to expand staff. BOOM, Lockdown begins, interviews off, office space empty, me and my Partner start working from home, closing deals ourselves. We stayed afloat, for 2 People... we weren't doing bad at all, I was working ISO Deals, while Partner was hitting the phone.

COVID round 1 Struck, I stayed in bed for like 30 Days.

Came back to work, apologized to ISO's... maybe got a Month in....BAM COVID Positive Round #2 (Variant)
    This one really really ****ed me up. FFWD another 40 Days, and I was easing in to work, calling Renewals, taking a few Live Transfers a day... basically trying to get into swing of things.

Entity was sued by a Merchant because we didn't Fund a Contract (Literally the timing was a PERFECT STORM, we had some money to play with, in house fundings were going great and profitable, so we decided to jump out the window and basically "bet it all on black" essentially. Instead of doing what had been working (5-10k Deals) we agreed to fund one giant contract.... we didn't even have all the Funds, we had to wait 3 Days to collect outstanding RTR on other files in order to fund, and then BAM, its like a bomb went off, ALERT AFTER ALERT of Bounced Payments, Stopped Payments, Phone ringing and ringing for adjustments. It's like what the ****!

So anyway the Merchant Sued us because we didn't Fund the deal after Contract was Signed. He just could not understand that signing a contract is not a guarantee to fund. It still has to be reviewed, and can be declined for any reason - Including "Our Entire Portfolio is Dropping like Flies and its Armageddon"

After this I just said **** it.

Thankfully I wasn't the owner of the Entity at the time this Customer was first submitted, subsequently Issued contracts and not funded. I had transferred sole ownership about a month prior, and stayed on as an employee. The whole thing taught me I can Fund Deals like a madman, but all the extra stuff, dealing with employees and their issues, being responsible for a company and everything that goes with that....NOT FOR ME!

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Wow, Ryan, that's an amazing admission. To have ambition to "stay where you are" and just make money the way you know how on the sales floor takes some deep introspection. I guess you learned the hard way, but sometimes that's what it takes for all of us.....

Direct Funding up to 1MM
    • Funding: 10k – 1MM
    • Terms: 10 – 120 days
    • 2nd – 12th position
    • All Subs priced at 1.49 with broker discretion to down sell

• TIB: 3 months
    • 51% ownership
    • 75k minimum deposits

• In-house underwriters - No Sales Floor.

• Approved and funded the same day.

• Minimum submission process.

Jonathan Sky
    Direct Funder | ARK Capital
    Email: Jonathan@arkcapitalco.com
    www Arkcapitalco.com