Looking for a bank
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I hope everything is enjoying a nice weekend off. I wanted to update on this thread.

So I opened up a Brex account.* They're not a typical bank account, but they certainly act like one (with the same $250,000 insurance). They used to be a "startup only" system, for tech companies with $100,000+ in revenue. They're now working with Lending Club and offering a banking solution. They also inherited all of the Azlo accounts, now that Azlo shut down.

I'm becoming quickly addicted to this account. Everything I found that Axos was good for?* Brex is doing better. Automatic generation of bank account verification form. Virtual and physical debit cards on the fly for free.* Debit card and charge cards that offer points (cash back).* Double points on things like Slack and Zoom and other SAAS.* Extra points on advertising. $150 Google adwords credit.* Axos can't touch their UI or UX.* I sent an international wire for free... Axos not only charges $50, they also require a PDF uploaded and to be sent through a live person to verify the information, rather than a simple 2FA email. Integrations to Quickbooks/Xero, etc.

And..... a $250 Amazon card to anyone once they spent $1000 on their debit card, both to the referrer and the referred if you use the referral link at https://www.brex.com/signup?rc=CtC3m0L
    Lendingclub, used to be RADIUS BANK. I did everything in RADIUS with no issues, their online system is dope, and you can pretty much API ANYTHING.... Wires, ACH Credits, ACH Debits, literally anything.... Not sure if it is still the same now that it is Lendingclub.

As long as you use an ACH Processor..... most Banks are fine. Lots of funders use OPTIMUM.

Member Reputation points: 38

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Lendingclub, used to be RADIUS BANK. I did everything in RADIUS with no issues, their online system is dope, and you can pretty much API ANYTHING.... Wires, ACH Credits, ACH Debits, literally anything.... Not sure if it is still the same now that it is Lendingclub.

As long as you use an ACH Processor..... most Banks are fine. Lots of funders use OPTIMUM.
    optimum is the best for funders imo
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=1]Daniel Nathan