Which direct funders do not have their own internal sales team? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

there is also the ISO Agreements that typically state once you submit that file or they fund it, that deal is owned by the funder. If said language exists, are they really backdooring? in general, a company that doesn't have their own sales force, will never be able to control their sales with only 1099s. Most figured out you need both. National, for example, brokers out a ton of business for revenue.

Im pretty sure 90% of lenders do have an internal sales team, i work with sam at prime advance a-all the time... guys super honest and i never ever had an issue with him.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6544

We do not have an internal sales team.

Reach out to get signed up and discuss our guidelines.
    Jeff Pecori
    Business Development & ISO Relations

VitalCap Fund | 48 Wall St. | New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509 Ext.101 | F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Capybara Capital is ISO Driven. No Sales Team. submissions never become a lead --- its the ISO's file/deal not ours!! we make offer or decline --- unsold offers are never touched. This is the main reason the largest and savviest brokerage shops love working with Capybara Capital (and for the flexibility in terms and lower buy-rates, and ability to try to beat (INCREASE) all offers including the MEGA-SIZE 300K-3M)).....

Sign-Up today! marcus@capybarausa.com
    Last edited by MCA-VET; 08-16-2022 at 10:57 AM.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Its mind boggling how this world of MCA works. From all responses it is very clear that its a given that a lot of s... is going on. I would assume that the original poster just wanted to know who doesnt have (a legitimate) sales arm but reading the responses I smell that everyone has a hunch that there are some backdooring going on. huh? who? And what makes someone think that coming here and posting "we dont have" you automatically being believed if its such a shady environment. But since I am new here I would humbly like to ask an innocent question why do alot of established funders need a BBF looking company on the side?

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

so they don't have to pay you commissions and can control the sale. brokers are free leads if you think about it. better than leads, you get banks, signed apps, tell the company what your customer needs. its the perfect setup. what is surprising is that we haven't seen litigation regarding this. maybe its happened and just doesn't become public forum.

I would more then welcome the concept of Debanked or 3rd party company like Deloitte PwC, Accenture, KPMG certify a funder that no backdoor shenanigans are taking place.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com

Quote Originally Posted by MCA-VET View Post
    I would more then welcome the concept of Debanked or 3rd party company like Deloitte PwC, Accenture, KPMG certify a funder that no backdoor shenanigans are taking place.
    lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Add to this: the third party verification company shall receive all leads to continue to monitor the situation (obviously free of charge)

Quote Originally Posted by ihniwtw View Post
    lol
    I was very serious about that -- it can be done -- its done in many other industry's ..... that a 3rd party firms certifies a process is done correctly and honestly.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    Add to this: the third party verification company shall receive all leads to continue to monitor the situation (obviously free of charge)
    https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/page...-services.html
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com

I was very serious about that -- it can be done -- its done in many other industry's ..... that a 3rd party firms certifies a process is done correctly and honestly.
    I am sorry Marcus for my laughter but I was also serious, we are all serious here. How do we start the process. Im all in what can we do, lets do it, today, same day

You started out suggesting Debanked why dont you stick with debanked, much cheaper. No one would do it with Deloitte. You want to be successful, it must go thru Debanked

Quote Originally Posted by ihniwtw View Post
    You started out suggesting Debanked why dont you stick with debanked, much cheaper. No one would do it with Deloitte. You want to be successful, it must go thru Debanked
    Yes ... Would highly recommend Debanked starting a 3rd party audit of funders so ISO's can feel secure and safe sending their clients over to funders that are certified of passing audits on no backdooring deals, etc.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com

Yes ... Would highly recommend Debanked starting a 3rd party audit of funders so ISO's can feel secure and safe sending their clients over to funders that are certified of passing audits on no backdooring deals, etc.
    We know that from your original post but how are you planning to do it actually? What does that audit plan look like? How do we know which ISO's are going to trust it? And, what is your motive?

Member Reputation points: 142

there's a legit lender then there are chop shops if your looking for a home for your deals ill be more than happy to help you start funding more of your deals see us in statements
    Leon Davis
    Funder / Iso Relations

Brickstone Fund
    Phone: 347-433-7727

EMAIL: Leon@brickstonefund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

I would use LCG. They are damn good.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426