Can it be done?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Can it be done?

auto parts sales 74k a month...... in business 7 years. good ending balances... approved by a couple of A list funders already... the longest term was 8 months. He has a advance out right now for 37k looking for a buy out @ 15-18 month term. currently has 253 daily payment. Direct funders only!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Can it be done?

I mean there has to be a reason they only got 37K, email me allen@mcamerchant.com
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

FYI MCA Merchant is a shop.. I know Jimmy and they run deals through everywhere. Not saying they can't get it done for you.. but saying no brokers is like saying that you don't want new contacts in the industry.

I personally have a contact who is doing these buyout deals right now.. He takes over their monthly payments and gives them the extra cash they qualify for.. lowers their payments while giving them more cash. But you don't want to work with me so you aren't interested in that deal.. lol.

It is good to know as many people in this industry as possible.. everytime I see someone say "no brokers" I cringe.. almost everyone is a broker lol.. even Yellowstone and some of the others who everyone thinks of as "Direct lenders" are shops who happen to fund some deals in house themselves.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

no brokers cause they want all the points to themselves..lol

Can it be done?

This guy is a troll on this site. No respect for anyone and how hard they work. Dont pay him any mind. He doesn't deserve it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Can it be done?

if a broker can get the deal done then you should just say your a broker. Saying you are a direct lender and your only a broker using a dialer will only hurt your chances of making real connections. This is not that big of an industry to anyone who knows anyone. Its not hard to tell who's who. Its to many other Avenues for leads then to mislead people.

Can it be done?

What if your both?

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Can it be done?

if your both you should let them know you are a broker but you have an in house funder. and if you can't get it done you can point them in the right direction.

Can it be done?

Thanks bud

So then does Yellowstone normally charge a 10% fee sheet on their in-house deals and then only give you 20% of that? Sounds kind of dirty to me.