client wants a better rate on funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I have a client who is doing 1.5 million in sales a year. He is growing and supplies product (i.e. tile) to the construction industry. He has a large IRS tax lien but filed an offer in compromise in April. He also has a current loan out with a 40k balance. He is looking for a loan that is NOT an MCA and deductions are every week or every month. The lien is on his personal and not on the business. I need a funder that has resource and an understanding of offer of compromise process so to afford my client an appropriate loan/funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 64

If the client has a letter of compromise then getting him funding should not be a problem. How much is he looking to get? Is he looking to consolidate that 40k and net or looking for a second? I mean if the numbers on the statements look good, has the letter of compromise or is in a payment plan with them then he should be fine. I got a client funded with an open tax lien before and the lien was on the business so this should be easier since it's his personal. Also weekly shouldn't be an issue if the merchant can handle the payments from his ending balances in the statements. Mike@SamsonPartnersLLC.com office# 347 492 1801

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

I can lend at 1.38 with 7 points in the deal if he will give a personal guarantee or can get him a line of credit based on his real estate assets. Please contact me directly 7742088118 -Henry

United Capital Source can fund this deal and we can do it cheaper than others.

Speak to Craig Gallo at cgallo@unitedcapitalsource.com he runs our Biz Dev

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Loan not advance

Quote Originally Posted by bostriba View Post
    I have a client who is doing 1.5 million in sales a year. He is growing and supplies product (i.e. tile) to the construction industry. He has a large IRS tax lien but filed an offer in compromise in April. He also has a current loan out with a 40k balance. He is looking for a loan that is NOT an MCA and deductions are every week or every month. The lien is on his personal and not on the business. I need a funder that has resource and an understanding of offer of compromise process so to afford my client an appropriate loan/funding.
    One of our installment loans would work. minimum 24 months and max 120 months. Monthly payments as low as 6%.
    Please give me a call to discuss the transaction if you are interested. If they are looking for a lone the others who commented won't work.
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@advancecredit.com

Member Reputation points: 44 JeffMulford's Avatar

John I think I might have a solution to that discussion, we all were having yesterday afternoon regarding payment structure. Email and/or call me. I'm not sure if this will be applicable with the lein but it's worth a shot. Shoot me a call, first thing. Regard Jeffrey.

How about a loan to knock out the MCA & a line of credit in addition, both paid monthly with true APR?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

We can take it to a multitude of banks near him after we remove the tax lien from his credit. Our cost for tax lien removal is $2,500 per $50,000 removed. Please let us know if the client is interested.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

If this one still needs a home please contact me!
    Erin Dreselly

World Business Lenders
    81 Market Sq., Suite 7
    Newington, CT 06111

Direct: 860-549-2419
    Cell: 860-692-4636
    Fax: 860-499-5413
    Email: edreselly@wbl.com
    Web: www.wbl.com