Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
You sound like a clown, to be honest. You asked a great question. Why isn't Ryan's company on statements, courts, or UCCs? He said that he runs it off another platform, which is not uncommon ( I actually did the same exact thing so I get it)
The amount of funders without any broker side is minuscule & the majority of those got crushed back last March ( I wonder why? )

Let's take a step back & consider how 99% of new/upcoming funders solicit on this forum. It is coming from a new account, says they fund A-Z, provides a Gmail submission address, and then spam every post in the last 2 weeks & a couple from last year. You ask them some simple, verifiable questions & then they just keep digging themselves in a hole while clenching onto the fact that they are a "direct funder"

Ryan's responses were long & detailed & then you just end up saying, "I am not going to go through the whole thing." Go pay the troll toll elsewhere

Ryan - congrats on the growth. My biggest regret when I built out my own funding platform? Not putting a bigger emphasis on servicing. It can go from manageable to a time-blackhole real quick. (Great problem to have because it is simply a growing pain but still)
and you sound like you just want to kiss a** but you didn't actually read the responses he gave. Either way I could care less, the point is that after all that literature there was still not solid proof that he is funding regularly. I have no issue with that, but it is still a fact. Long and Detailed responses are not proof of anything and he also said he has been off of this other platform for a while, so there should be some proof by now, but I guess that doesn't matter to someone who is just trying to kiss A**.