Signing on a Few more ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    I am not going to go through this whole thing, people can make their own decisions but basically this whole essay's point is that you have no proof that you fund deals regularly and you admitted you broker out ISO submissions on occasion. Maybe you end up being a great funder, I hope so, I wish you best of luck, and I look forward to it.

here is what interests me: Everyone has power of attorney on their contracts, and you are funding high risk deals so there are several people with Power of attorney before you. No-one honors the power of attorney, not a bank, not a processor, noone. which is why I doubt that you are collecting with this POA clause. Very questionable. I am curious as to how you use power of attorney to collect.
    You sound like a clown, to be honest. You asked a great question. Why isn't Ryan's company on statements, courts, or UCCs? He said that he runs it off another platform, which is not uncommon ( I actually did the same exact thing so I get it)
    The amount of funders without any broker side is minuscule & the majority of those got crushed back last March ( I wonder why? )

Let's take a step back & consider how 99% of new/upcoming funders solicit on this forum. It is coming from a new account, says they fund A-Z, provides a Gmail submission address, and then spam every post in the last 2 weeks & a couple from last year. You ask them some simple, verifiable questions & then they just keep digging themselves in a hole while clenching onto the fact that they are a "direct funder"

Ryan's responses were long & detailed & then you just end up saying, "I am not going to go through the whole thing." Go pay the troll toll elsewhere

Ryan - congrats on the growth. My biggest regret when I built out my own funding platform? Not putting a bigger emphasis on servicing. It can go from manageable to a time-blackhole real quick. (Great problem to have because it is simply a growing pain but still)

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    You sound like a clown, to be honest. You asked a great question. Why isn't Ryan's company on statements, courts, or UCCs? He said that he runs it off another platform, which is not uncommon ( I actually did the same exact thing so I get it)
    The amount of funders without any broker side is minuscule & the majority of those got crushed back last March ( I wonder why? )

Let's take a step back & consider how 99% of new/upcoming funders solicit on this forum. It is coming from a new account, says they fund A-Z, provides a Gmail submission address, and then spam every post in the last 2 weeks & a couple from last year. You ask them some simple, verifiable questions & then they just keep digging themselves in a hole while clenching onto the fact that they are a "direct funder"

Ryan's responses were long & detailed & then you just end up saying, "I am not going to go through the whole thing." Go pay the troll toll elsewhere

Ryan - congrats on the growth. My biggest regret when I built out my own funding platform? Not putting a bigger emphasis on servicing. It can go from manageable to a time-blackhole real quick. (Great problem to have because it is simply a growing pain but still)
    and you sound like you just want to kiss a** but you didn't actually read the responses he gave. Either way I could care less, the point is that after all that literature there was still not solid proof that he is funding regularly. I have no issue with that, but it is still a fact. Long and Detailed responses are not proof of anything and he also said he has been off of this other platform for a while, so there should be some proof by now, but I guess that doesn't matter to someone who is just trying to kiss A**.