Signing on a Few more ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    I am not going to go through this whole thing, people can make their own decisions but basically this whole essay's point is that you have no proof that you fund deals regularly and you admitted you broker out ISO submissions on occasion. Maybe you end up being a great funder, I hope so, I wish you best of luck, and I look forward to it.

here is what interests me: Everyone has power of attorney on their contracts, and you are funding high risk deals so there are several people with Power of attorney before you. No-one honors the power of attorney, not a bank, not a processor, noone. which is why I doubt that you are collecting with this POA clause. Very questionable. I am curious as to how you use power of attorney to collect.
    I have come to the conclusion, Your just an Idiot. I am being 100% Transparent and honest, and your zeroing in on certain things like "You said you broker out ISO submissions on occasion" Wtf are you talking about? Stop twisting what I'm saying. In reality I Broker out ISO Submissions EVERY SINGLE DAY. And have been doing so for almost 2 decades. There are 2 sides to my business, the Broker Side which I have been doing for 17 Years now. And the In House Funding side which I have been slowly getting more involved with year after year, started out Syndicating a while back, Funded a few of my own deals here and there, started providing in house offers to submitted files....on the broker side. Then took things a step further and signed on a few iso's here and there on the In House Funding Side. If you submit it to the In-House lending side, you will get an In-House offer, and once in a blue Ill suggest we try somewhere else (If it is obviously in the Broker who submitted the file's best interest, and if they agree i'll send it out, Never without permission - SO DON'T TWIST WHAT I AM SAYING - but 99.9 Percent of the time you will get an In-House offer or decline.

Let's just go down the History Books....
    Yellowstone, Super Broker turned Super Funder
    Paramount Merchant Funding (One of the Largest ISO's) - Is now Fora Financial
    Uplyft Capital - Broker turned Funder (Also retains an Inside Sales Team)
    Merchant Cash and Capital (Funding Side)& Next level Funding(Broker Side), Which eventually became Bizfi
    Vital Started on Strategics Platform, Prior to Building their own

And that is just whom i can think of off the top of my head.

As for the Power of Attorney, Sure I've seen a Paragraph or something, I'm told our Addendum is alot stronger and more enforceable....but I am happy with the suggestions made by the collection firm we use, they came highly recommended from other funders I trust whom have let me see their collection numbers, and I am more than comfortable with our choices, the collection firm, the additions to our contract, and everything so far. I mean ****, maybe time will prove that you actually knew what you were talking about and we will have to adjust, pivot, and go a different route for collections.... but that is what GROWING involves.

I've never said I am something I wasn't nor tried to hide or not disclose anything I am doing. If ISO's want to Sign up and get In House deals only, that is what we are looking for. On the off chance i get a file that I feel sending it somewhere else will benefit everyone involved, I may make that suggestion, at the time the ISO can choose what they want to do, or make it clear they only want In House offers and tell me to shut the **** up, that is their choice, why they would rather have a 10k Offer over 30 Days when i see a Possibility for a regular deal, much higher dollar amount and much higher commission..... who knows.

That being said Brokers, Funders send me Files. I sometimes Co-Broker. There are relationships people have that I don't and relationships I have that others don't. I'm open with everyone, and have Indulged you for longer than I care to.

Want proof I fund? Send a file and fund it - then ask the merchant for a MTD.
    Last edited by ryan $; 04-06-2021 at 11:37 AM.