Dearest yankeeman...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

Dear Don,

Please FOLLOW THE RULES of this extremely active forum and please DO NOT try to make us laugh anymore. Comedy doesn't belong here.

Love,
    Me

Senior Member Reputation points: 56344

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    Dear Don,

Please FOLLOW THE RULES of this extremely active forum and please DO NOT try to make us laugh anymore. Comedy doesn't belong here.

Love,
    Me

PC funder, I was reading your heart felt message while at my gym today, handling the stair master, and the passion you exhumed made me weak in the knees.

The problem was, the lady working out next to me was about a slice of tiramisu above three hunnert’ lbs, and when I tipped and fell on her, it threw off her balance and sent her tumbling across the aisle, scoring a strike as she knocked over a bunch of members, who happened to be fat camp graduates, who all received free gym membership and were conducting a tour, and somehow they were allowed to bring lunch with them, or in their case, desert sundaes.

It was a huge mess, multiple injuries, a lot of equipment bent out of functional shape, and my membership being revoked for 3 months.

Thanks again.
    Do you remember love? That time you funded your first deal over 40K.....

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    PC funder, I was reading your heart felt message while at my gym today, handling the stair master, and the passion you exhumed made me weak in the knees.

The problem was, the lady working out next to me was about a slice of tiramisu above three hunnert’ lbs, and when I tipped and fell on her, it threw off her balance and sent her tumbling across the aisle, scoring a strike as she knocked over a bunch of members, who happened to be fat camp graduates, who all received free gym membership and were conducting a tour, and somehow they were allowed to bring lunch with them, or in their case, desert sundaes.

It was a huge mess, multiple injuries, a lot of equipment bent out of functional shape, and my membership being revoked for 3 months.

Thanks again.
    now I see why Mr. Henry-VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding, wanted you gone from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    now I see why Mr. Henry-VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding, wanted you gone from this forum

Well, you know ......um....... actually.....well....no.......no I don’t see why......

Senior Member Reputation points: 338241

Well, you know ......um....... actually.....well....no.......no I don’t see why......
    I don't recall ever saying or implying that DonMcGrath should not be on this forum.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    I don't recall ever saying or implying that DonMcGrath should not be on this forum.
    He doesn't deserve to be in the same forum as you. None of us do.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post

If you’re one of those graduates, no offense intended. You’ve burned, and earned, every one of those caramel toppings....

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

Thanks again.
    is it weird that i truthfully used the stair master at the gym today for the first time in a very long time

also your very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    is it weird that i truthfully used the stair master at the gym today for the first time in a very long time

also your very welcome.

I called it, but you were thinking it.... great minds and best friends.....

4ever...