Government Takeover
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 306

Government Takeover

Google the search term; "business loans."

A scrappy little ISO has made it to the #1 position this morning at 4 a.m. As of 7:30 a.m. they are #2. Not sure if they got there the right way. I'm a little curious as to how they are dominating page one for "bad credit business loans." Assuming that they have done things the right way kudos! If they have not done things correctly... well I'll just leave it at that.

I was "bearish" / skeptical that it could be done, thought it was impossible to knock off the government, even for a moment. But I guess its safe to say that with a concerted and aggressive push over enough time, it can be done!

Banned Reputation points: 306

Update

Quote Originally Posted by JayBallentine View Post
    Google the search term; "business loans."

A scrappy little ISO has made it to the #1 position this morning at 4 a.m. As of 7:30 a.m. they are #2. Not sure if they got there the right way. I'm a little curious as to how they are dominating page one for "bad credit business loans." Assuming that they have done things the right way kudos! If they have not done things correctly... well I'll just leave it at that.

I was "bearish" / skeptical that it could be done, thought it was impossible to knock off the government, even for a moment. But I guess its safe to say that with a concerted and aggressive push over enough time, it can be done!
    Weird. No trace of them via mobile searches. My desktop searches have them fluctuating from #2 back to #1. What are you guys seeing?

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

SBA websites and retail banks until the 8th spot. New Logic is 8th and Shield Funding is 9th.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Government Takeover

jay, make sure you clear your cache and cookies before everytime you search. Also, organic results after midnight to early morning are not indicative of the norm as google uses these hours to experiment and run tests. Lastly, search results differ greatly between location so page 1 results by you can be completely different 50 miles away. There is no such thing as uniform page 1 results for something. Something to keep in mind for anyone about to hire an seo company that promises "page 1" rankings for keywords.