DecisionLogic an absolute mess for anyone else?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Angry DecisionLogic an absolute mess for anyone else?

I've been using DecisionLogic for about 1.5 years now and it's an absolute mess. More than half of the time it comes back with "ACCOUNT ERROR" or "BANK ERROR". Sometimes it will work when I put in the account #/routing # from the voided check, but not if I just enter in the Customer Identifier (name), and sometimes vice versa.

It seems like I'm spending more time going back and forth trying different combinations to get it to work, and then end up having to do a manual login anyway.

Anybody else experience this?

Member Reputation points: 67

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    I've been using DecisionLogic for about 1.5 years now and it's an absolute mess. More than half of the time it comes back with "ACCOUNT ERROR" or "BANK ERROR". Sometimes it will work when I put in the account #/routing # from the voided check, but not if I just enter in the Customer Identifier (name), and sometimes vice versa.

It seems like I'm spending more time going back and forth trying different combinations to get it to work, and then end up having to do a manual login anyway.

My guess is your issue is with banks that have 3 tier logins. DL doesn't support it in my experience. Do manual on those.
    Ian Goldberg
    Chief Risk Officer
    FinTap
    777 Passaic Ave, Suite 375
    Clifton, NJ 07012
    Phone: 973-685-2927
    ian@fintap.com
    www.fintap.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post

You can try the DL bled but chances are you'll get the same error, your best bet is using Plaid (https://plaid.com/products/transactions/) super reliable all big Fintech companies are using them now and its for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Goldman View Post
    You can try the DL bled but chances are you'll get the same error, your best bet is using Plaid (https://plaid.com/products/transactions/) super reliable all big Fintech companies are using them now and its for good reason.
    Which funders specifically do you know that are using Plaid? I've never heard of them