Birthday Gift for a Long-Time Client
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Birthday Gift for a Long-Time Client

I have this client that I have funded 10 times within the past 6 months. He is a great guy, and I want to give back.

His birthday is coming up in a month and I want to get him a small gift to show my appreciation for him and his trust in me.

I already offered a nice bottle of whiskey, but he doesn't drink so that's off the table. Obviously I don't plan on spending a lot of money on it, just something nice to spread the love.

$685.46

All ideas are appreciated! (maybe you've done something similar in the past?)

In case anyone is confused, the $685.46 was a typo, not the amount I want to spend on this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

I’d say give him a good mortgage refund, since funding him 10x in six months means he’s paying yours,......and your car note.

Just a bit of my opinion.....
    Do you remember love? That time you funded your first deal over 40K.....

Quote Originally Posted by Yonah E View Post
    I have this client that I have funded 10 times within the past 6 months. He is a great guy, and I want to give back.

His birthday is coming up in a month and I want to get him a small gift to show my appreciation for him and his trust in me.

I already offered a nice bottle of whiskey, but he doesn't drink so that's off the table. Obviously I don't plan on spending a lot of money on it, just something nice to spread the love.

$685.46

My go to gift is olive oil. It's often crafted with the same level of refinement as whiskey. There's a wide range of price points too, so you can spend however much you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonah E View Post

$685.46

Iv sent Chicken soup to a client that was sick, a snowblower to a merchant that was 72 years old and lived in Montana.

So it depends on the person, what industry? what state? how Old? check his Facebook page you might find out what he's into and might not need to spend a bunch inorder to him something that will mean a lot to him.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

If you have a relationship and know what he likes do that. Otherwise I find edible arrangements a safe bet

The best thing to give this guy is a break......

10 times in 6 months? Jeeeeez.....yeah a break might be the best gift. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Goldman View Post
    Iv sent Chicken soup to a client that was sick, a snowblower to a merchant that was 72 years old and lived in Montana.

So it depends on the person, what industry? what state? how Old? check his Facebook page you might find out what he's into and might not need to spend a bunch inorder to him something that will mean a lot to him.