Who funds merchant with criminal background?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Who funds merchant with criminal background?

Who funds merchant with criminal background? Not that I want to push these deals but they sneak by sometimes at the last moment. Everything else being equal who will consider these?

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

I've had this issue too...one of my merchants was put away for trafficking, but still got funded at one of the tier three shops....I would not trust someone who has a felony - that person can't get an SEC license, and sometimes can't even get banked. Probably best to move on to the next prospect.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Cresthill Capital has funded such cases in the past..we believe in 2nd chances in life. it would come down to the Merchant Interview. Crime against Humanity is hard to forgive. but if he turned himself around and we feel that based on his current status in society we may fund the file.
    SIGN-UP TODAY...
    http://cresthillcapital.com/index.html#iso

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

Depends what the crime was, and how recent. If they are still on probation or parole then gonna be hard , because they could get locked up at any time. And if its a financial/fraud related crime then definitely going be hard to fund.
    We have funded several businesses with criminal records, we fund them a starter/high risk program first and if they pay it back with no problems then we can get them into a traditional cash advance . you can email submissions@thelcfgroup.com for an ISO agreement

Member Reputation points: 10 Finance Master's Avatar

i can i did i will fund him i funded a few in my time let me show you what i can do thanks i m the funder
    Quick Funding Group
    Lawrence Beigelman
    Vice President Of Operations
    Main- 718-314-0774
    Fax - 718-559-4831
    Email-Lbeigelman@Rocfundinggroup.com

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by Finance Master View Post
    i can i did i will fund him i funded a few in my time let me show you what i can do thanks i m the funder
    Your "Main" office line is unlisted, you're using a gmail account, and there is no such thing as Quick Funding Group according the the NY Division of Corporations. Good luck!

QFG.JPG

If the money is going in and out of the account and they have a deep History in Business I think that it doesn't matter, people make mistakes I think about how many people in our market place have Criminal backgrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Finance Master View Post
    Also it would do you well to observe basic English rules, it might add some credibility to an otherwise bogus post.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Criminal record regarding financial crimes? I get it. But whatever happened to "paying your debt to society"? If the merchant already did that, they should be given a second chance. I'm not saying premium offer off the bat, but A CHANCE.

Like was said earlier, how many reps in this industry have criminal records? How about the executives of a couple of these funds? Let he who is without sin cast the fist stone