Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
I'm not your bro ! What are you 25 years old?

Yes we fund. Numerous negative days is not the only factor in underwriting an account.
A funder (or at least the company I rep) looks at the complete file, TIB, Monthly Sales Volume,
Credit Score and almost the number 1 Factor - WHAT IS THE USAGE OF FUNDS!

Will the funding generate additional revenue and profit.

What occurs with a lock-box is that the funder (us) receives payments on-time without any risk
of ACH Reject Fees and the compounding of stacked late payments and fees.

We want the merchant to stay in business - it is not SOP to give funding to merchants
that are closing their doors.

BTW - you may not be old to enough to know this but the original MCA Product was a credit card split / lock-box.
My 1st exposure was via United Bank Card (1999?) when they partnered with Amer-Finance (Mike DeAngelo?) ( someone can check my
memory & history)

If you conduct a Google Keyword search for Merchant Cash Advance. most of your initial results will refer to an MCA
as a Credit Card Split.

**The original post was "Who is funding merchants who have several negative days per month" - Is several negative days 3 or 5 or 7, 15?
It was a general question, and I responded, yes, we can POSSIBLY fund that type of account.

Who the F** Asked you for you 1 cent opinion?
Asking a merchant what their "usage of funds" has got to be a joke... It really doesn't matter what they say they're going to use the funds for because most of the time they're lying and after they receive the funds, there's nothing stopping them from just going on a vacation or buying themselves a new TV.