So it's 6° here in Texas & my power is out!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I remember my west coast days (Cali), where you get snow for the first time in 10 years, and cars are flying off the road doing 25 miles an hour, full panic mode. Now you're talking about destroying the table where your kids first learned the alphabet.

I'm pretty sure you have trees in Texas.

www.B2BRecon.com - Automate your call center.
    Roads are iced over and the stores are sold out of wood! The table has no special meaning, we bought that maybe 5 months ago from a lady that started doing wood work during the covid shutdown... She would be happy to make me another one if do indeed burn it.. Me, cutting wood... Forget about it... I don't even own a saw...

But I think I did score some firewood though, It supposed to be delivered in about 30 minutes or so... My electricity is still off and it is 6:40pm..

I think I should take the items out of the fridge and put them outside. Hell, it is actually colder outside than what the temperature is when the frigid is on.. The food probably will freeze outside... This **** is crazy!

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

Definitely do what you have to do. I hope it all works out. I've done the leaving items outside also, it works, just keep it covered so Racoons don't think its a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Roads are iced over and the stores are sold out of wood! The table has no special meaning, we bought that maybe 5 months ago from a lady that started doing wood work during the covid shutdown... She would be happy to make me another one if do indeed burn it.. Me, cutting wood... Forget about it... I don't even own a saw...

But I think I did score some firewood though, It supposed to be delivered in about 30 minutes or so... My electricity is still off and it is 6:40pm..

I think I should take the items out of the fridge and put them outside. Hell, it is actually colder outside than what the temperature is when the frigid is on.. The food probably will freeze outside... This **** is crazy!