Funders, what makes ISO's great?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    They always paid me. My family can be tied to the Mafia, if you try. 70's and 80's. SO its hard for me to really hold a grudge for that.

The thing I disagreed with is renewal stealing, but once you know its just YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to reach out to merchants, then get renewal offers from PAR. It didnt happen.

Wide is Great, But i literally HATE HATE HATE, when I submit to them, get a better offer elsewhere and fund elsewhere, then 2 weeks later wide funds the same approval they issued me and I get no commission, but again, once you know they do this, its not an issue anymore.
    Why would you get commission in this scenario? You do know that the same files are generally submitted by other ISO's, right? Whoever gets back signed contracts first wins. If you never requested or closed contracts w/them because you funded elsewhere, then they got it submitted by another ISO and funded it with them, I don't see the problem...

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    Why would you get commission in this scenario? You do know that the same files are generally submitted by other ISO's, right? Whoever gets back signed contracts first wins. If you never requested or closed contracts w/them because you funded elsewhere, then they got it submitted by another ISO and funded it with them, I don't see the problem...
    Wide reaches out directly. No one mentioned other ISO's. Normally its an ISO's deal for 30 days.
    2 Weeks..... Is frustrating.

Unless yea like where you stated there is no ownership to ISO whatsoever, its a free for all until contracts are signed. That has downsides though too though.

My POINT was more of every lender operates how they operate, and once you know how that is, and operate within their guidelines, most (not all) lenders are fine, Par Included. At least my experience with them
    Last edited by ryan $; 02-16-2021 at 01:22 PM.