Top 10 funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

Top 10 funders

Does anybody have an accurate list of the current top 10 funding companies?

Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    Does anybody have an accurate list of the current top 10 funding companies?
    I think it really depends on your business model man. If you chase UCC's, out bounds, low cost leads then the list would be different from the person who gets referrals from banks, accountants, etc.......

Thanks for the quick reply Jared. I was just wondering what the top 5 or 10 looked like? I know Can, On Deck, BFS, and Rapid would be there just not sure who else would be? Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Cresthill Capital would for sure make top 10 for B/C Paper. Offering one of the Highest Commissions on the RTR (merchants payback amount)/Same on renewals. up to 12%

Sign-up today....
    http://cresthillcapital.com/index.html#iso

Thanks for the quick reply Jared. I was just wondering what the top 5 or 10 looked like? I know Can, On Deck, BFS, and Rapid would be there just not sure who else would be? Thanks
    I'd for sure put my top 5 at MCC, ODC, Rapid Advance, CAN although I don't fund there but I hear many do and then I'd guess EGC or KMC. I myself fund but am more of a crowd funder so I put up to 50% of the money into each deal in order to get better rates, terms, funding amounts, etc...If you have anything for us to look at we service the full boat from 3 months and up. rates as low at mid teens for 12 months.

Craig Gallo in my office handles Business Development and his info is CGallo@unitedcapitalsource.com

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Kabbage, OnDeck, CAN, and Square are the 4 biggest.

MCC, RapidAdvance, BFS, SFS, CFM, Yellowstone, are all not far behind them.

Thanks Sean, a little surprised to see Square already in the top 5. That was quick...

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Thanks Sean, a little surprised to see Square already in the top 5. That was quick...
    I think they've said they're funding a million a day. $30 mil a month would have to put them in the top 5.

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

they have a built in client base. should be easy as pie to skyrocket

With their avg client processing less than 10k that is an impressive number to be at. Since they were losing money on the CC side I would assume the MCA is a life saver for them.

until the merchants start defaulting on them and pulling that little connect piece out of their smart phones and tablets

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    until the merchants start defaulting on them and pulling that little connect piece out of their smart phones and tablets
    Agreed 100%

If you add loans and advances American Express was top on list forecasted to exceed a billion this year , CAN, ON DECK, Kabbage, rapid, MCC , BFS , amerimerchant , strategic - and than the volumes dropped dramatically down based on a report I saw that may not have everyone's accurate numbers
    Last edited by MCAVeteran; 10-28-2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Addtl

Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
    If you add loans and advances American Express was top on list forecasted to exceed a billion this year , CAN, ON DECK, Kabbage, rapid, MCC , BFS , amerimerchant , strategic - and than the volumes dropped dramatically down based on a report I saw that may not have everyone's accurate numbers
    What Ed? you mean people inflate their numbers and sugar coat? NOOOOO, not in THIS industry!

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
    from my experience I like to take any number somebody gives me when they talk about funding numbers take 20% off the top and generally I think that puts you in the true area..

Does anyone know how much CAN, Kabbage, Amrimerchant, OnDeck, Rapid and MCC are funding per month?
    Last edited by coolwithloans; 11-03-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by coolwithloans View Post
    Does anyone have know how much CAN, Kabbage, Amrimerchant, OnDeck, Rapid and MCC funding per month?
    Why don't you ask them? They wouldn't mind giving you information if it is going to help you sell for them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 64

Top 10 funders

Good point Amanda why not just ask the company directly instead of an ISO. I'm sure the company wouldn't mind if it meant more business for them.

Member Reputation points: 44 JeffMulford's Avatar

Top 10 funders

Gm Df. Cresthill funds b /c paper fast and their commission for such positions on a mainstream level is almost incomparable. Would highly recommend Cresthill for brokers looking to diversify their funding capabilities. With that said, and nothing to take away from the hill team or any "top" funder out there, Samson partners is now looking to acquire more working relationships with us isos. We have no revenue, sic code or position restrictions. We also specialize in asset based lending, as well as outside the MCA box lending. A to C paper funded fast and efficiently. Contact Jeff@Samsonpartnersllc.com to discuss our iso program and broker package. Kind regards. Jeffrey,

Quote Originally Posted by MikeC524 View Post
    Good point Amanda why not just ask the company directly instead of an ISO. I'm sure the company wouldn't mind if it meant more business for them.
    how would knowing how much a bank funds per month help you sell more or increase the business the bank does?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    how would knowing how much a bank funds per month help you sell more or increase the business the bank does?
    I have no idea. Statistics? I would add more to the question like how much of X industry have you funded? So, that way if a company focuses on that industry they know which lender to work with on getting them funded. I wonder if that could be used as a marketing tool...

Member Reputation points: 723 CHAMP3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    I think they've said they're funding a million a day. $30 mil a month would have to put them in the top 5.

$30 Million per month in funding would mean they are doing a 1/4 of what OD is doing per year. That would be surprising

from a marketing perspective I can see where that info is useful, I just dont know how forthcoming banks would be with that info.. If 1 bank is having luck funding a particular industry would they want to let that info out so that other banks could then start focusing on that same industry. To me this just seems like info most banks would want to keep in house

Quote Originally Posted by coolwithloans View Post
    Does anyone know how much CAN, Kabbage, Amrimerchant, OnDeck, Rapid and MCC are funding per month?
    I think Rapid, Amerimerchant and MCC and Kabbage are all in the 10m-25m a month range. CAN and ODC are over 70m a month or so. The most important question though isn't just who is putting out what, but who is collecting back the most.......that's where any ISO's long term money is. It's in knowing the companies they fund with are going to be around for a while and not drown in bad debt. Putting it out is easy, collecting it back is the harder part. The above guys do a great job on both though.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Well Said Jared, totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Weitz View Post
    I think Rapid, Amerimerchant and MCC and Kabbage are all in the 10m-25m a month range. CAN and ODC are over 70m a month or so. The most important question though isn't just who is putting out what, but who is collecting back the most.......that's where any ISO's long term money is. It's in knowing the companies they fund with are going to be around for a while and not drown in bad debt. Putting it out is easy, collecting it back is the harder part. The above guys do a great job on both though.