Top 10 funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

If you add loans and advances American Express was top on list forecasted to exceed a billion this year , CAN, ON DECK, Kabbage, rapid, MCC , BFS , amerimerchant , strategic - and than the volumes dropped dramatically down based on a report I saw that may not have everyone's accurate numbers
    Last edited by MCAVeteran; 10-28-2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Addtl

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
    If you add loans and advances American Express was top on list forecasted to exceed a billion this year , CAN, ON DECK, Kabbage, rapid, MCC , BFS , amerimerchant , strategic - and than the volumes dropped dramatically down based on a report I saw that may not have everyone's accurate numbers
    What Ed? you mean people inflate their numbers and sugar coat? NOOOOO, not in THIS industry!

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
    from my experience I like to take any number somebody gives me when they talk about funding numbers take 20% off the top and generally I think that puts you in the true area..

Does anyone know how much CAN, Kabbage, Amrimerchant, OnDeck, Rapid and MCC are funding per month?
    Last edited by coolwithloans; 11-03-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by coolwithloans View Post
    Does anyone have know how much CAN, Kabbage, Amrimerchant, OnDeck, Rapid and MCC funding per month?
    Why don't you ask them? They wouldn't mind giving you information if it is going to help you sell for them.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwithloans View Post
    Does anyone know how much CAN, Kabbage, Amrimerchant, OnDeck, Rapid and MCC are funding per month?
    I think Rapid, Amerimerchant and MCC and Kabbage are all in the 10m-25m a month range. CAN and ODC are over 70m a month or so. The most important question though isn't just who is putting out what, but who is collecting back the most.......that's where any ISO's long term money is. It's in knowing the companies they fund with are going to be around for a while and not drown in bad debt. Putting it out is easy, collecting it back is the harder part. The above guys do a great job on both though.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Well Said Jared, totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Weitz View Post
    I think Rapid, Amerimerchant and MCC and Kabbage are all in the 10m-25m a month range. CAN and ODC are over 70m a month or so. The most important question though isn't just who is putting out what, but who is collecting back the most.......that's where any ISO's long term money is. It's in knowing the companies they fund with are going to be around for a while and not drown in bad debt. Putting it out is easy, collecting it back is the harder part. The above guys do a great job on both though.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Weitz View Post
    That is assuming that brokers are looking past this one deal and how much money they can squeeze out of it.