Will mca ever recover?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Quote Originally Posted by ThorCapitalGroup View Post
    Can you please share a list of a few trustworthy companies that do collateral based loans?
    What type of collateral?
    RE?
    AR? (Yes, that's called collateral)
    Machinery and Equipment? (M&E)
    Inventory?

There are probably hundreds of them out there, so, honestly, to just give you a list is a waste of time for you. It really takes super-brokers (there are several of us here) to know how to navigate these files. I have a signed LOI out there right now for a LOC based on the AR with an $850,000 line, buying out $420k of MCAs. The client really doesn't want to factor, but he might not have a choice in the meantime because of the timing of how fast he needs to get this done.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

There are changes but business is picking up for sure! I'm tacking toward reminding merchants that the coming price increases in materials and equipment will exceed in many cases our factor rates - That is, buy it now while you can! Has anyone else seen the prices of lumber lately?

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    What type of collateral?
    RE?
    AR? (Yes, that's called collateral)
    Machinery and Equipment? (M&E)
    Inventory?

There are probably hundreds of them out there, so, honestly, to just give you a list is a waste of time for you. It really takes super-brokers (there are several of us here) to know how to navigate these files. I have a signed LOI out there right now for a LOC based on the AR with an $850,000 line, buying out $420k of MCAs. The client really doesn't want to factor, but he might not have a choice in the meantime because of the timing of how fast he needs to get this done.
    Real estate backed lenders would be helpful.
    Office: 718-313-3240
    Email: info@thorcapitalgroup.com

I don't know about you guys but I welcome the free/easy SBA money coming to my merchants. This time of the year is always rough with merchants missing payments, and last time we had government funding come out, nearly all of my merchants got back to clearing normal payments, and a handful called up and straight up paid off in full. Business never slowed down, if anything it's gotten stronger with a shift in industry types funded.

Member Reputation points: 3414

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I welcome the free/easy SBA money coming to my merchants. This time of the year is always rough with merchants missing payments, and last time we had government funding come out, nearly all of my merchants got back to clearing normal payments, and a handful called up and straight up paid off in full. Business never slowed down, if anything it's gotten stronger with a shift in industry types funded.
    Agreed, obviously there will be wave of people who are just looking for SBA money but the stimulus will help the merchants that currently billing with MCA's.
    Eric Christensen
    ISO Relationship Manager
    Torro

eric.christensen@torro.com
    (801)-441-7958

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Indeed, Stimulus funds are necessary for us to even have an industry to come back.

Every few years there’s a tightening and restructuring. If not covid it would have been something else.

There is still demand for money but it takes more work and or more resources and or more relationships and or more creativity to get to them.

Basically more effort, or more good old fashioned manipulative trickery.